Thread: What do I get when playing with neighbors pets?

New Resident

What do I get when playing with neighbors pets?

In bakery story, for instance, the neighbors I leave tipps for get coins and experience points, and I get coins for/experience to do so. But on pet shop story it gives you these hearts, and there is no way of knowing what it is, as there are no hearts in this game on my shop... Just paws as experience and coins.
    So when it gives you hearts - what is it for me?
    And what do my neighbors get when I play with their pets??

Rhino Keeper
    The hearts are added to your rating, (like your star rating in bakery) it makes your shop go to the top of the community list, making your shop one of the first that people see when they go to visit shops. This will of course get more people to play with your pets which results in more exp. But other than the exp or gold you get when you first go to your neighbor's shop there is no more for actually playing with their pets.

Rhino Keeper
    I took down a list of coins that we're collected with each animal. When I collected an animal that had been played with, so,etimes it gave an extra 20 coins, and sometimes no extra coins, but I got two paws of xp points, instead of one.

New Resident
    Thank you both for the reply!
    Perhaps you also know about bakery & restaurant story? What I cannot figure out is about the collectibles... What do i do to get these items? It doesn't say anywhere what to make in order to obtain these items! Specifically - the shef's coat or that tray in the baking or the knife...
    I'm missing some of these items both in bakery and in restaurant story.

And another question, if you can help- what machine makes root beer floats and orange soda? It's not the drink machine I have in bakery story..
    Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by noa2012 View Post
    Thank you both for the reply!
    Perhaps you also know about bakery & restaurant story? What I cannot figure out is about the collectibles... What do i do to get these items? It doesn't say anywhere what to make in order to obtain these items! Specifically - the shef's coat or that tray in the baking or the knife...
    I'm missing some of these items both in bakery and in restaurant story.

And another question, if you can help- what machine makes root beer floats and orange soda? It's not the drink machine I have in bakery story..
    Thank you!
    Collectibles are random. You can get them for just about anything, like tipping neighbors, cooking food, and buying decorations. There is a sticky post somewhere around here that tells you which actions can get what specific collectible.

In Bakery Story, the drink mixer can be bought right away. But in Restaurant it must be built. It's a red machine. When you place it, it will become a cardboard box full of broken parts. You will need to ask neighbors to send you parts for it. After it is built, you can make the drink items.

New Resident
    Thank you!

New Resident

no hearts received when visitig neighbors

In Pet Shop Story

sometime when I visit my neighbors and play with their pets. there is absolutely no hearts showing up. WHY ? sometimes only 1 out of maybe 26 animal... WHY ?

Thank you

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tzigidou View Post
    In Pet Shop Story

sometime when I visit my neighbors and play with their pets. there is absolutely no hearts showing up. WHY ? sometimes only 1 out of maybe 26 animal... WHY ?

Thank you
    Probably because they have not collected from their pets yet.
    Try visiting different times of the day .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Probably because they have not collected from their pets yet.
    Try visiting different times of the day .
    ohhhh.... I see.... thank you