Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: STUPID Pop Up

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by daisoo View Post
    I have a feeling too. It at least took them 3 weeks to finally inform their players that they would be converting back to the old system. If a lot of people complain just a day after the changes wouldn't bells be ringing in their heads? Apparently not.

2 days ago I had e-mail them for a another problem and 30 minutes later they had no problem giving me an answer. (Here I thought their customer services were actually getting better) But just yesterday I e-mailed them about the gem trap and I still have not receive an answer. I probably won't hear an answer for a long time, but that's okay, because in return I'll just send them for e-mails.
    Actually, as you know from the e-mail the automated system sent you, they have a limited service over the weekend.
    That'd be why you've not got an answer yet.
    Also, spamming their system won't get you answered any quicker.

Executive Chef
    i hate pop upps
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Quote Originally Posted by julia3032 View Post
    I feel another closed for business due to popups and stolen gems weekend coming on...
    COUNT ME IN!!! This needs to be adress ASAP by the players since we are the ones left holding the short hand of the stick. It is horrible to think within two minutes of starting the game, I am liable to lose 24 gems on the box = 14 gems on the special item of the week. That is the reason I never keep my earned gems. I spent them right away on what I need.

On BS the pop ups/ gem trap can cost a player up to 50 gems!!

Rhino Keeper
    Don't even let let me get onto how I lost my gems by cooking food instantly that had less than An hr left!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    Don't even let let me get onto how I lost my gems by cooking food instantly that had less than An hr left!
    ^ I know how it feels, too. I wasted 5 gems for an hour drink ._. They seriously need a confirmation button and refund people their gems back. I'm not sure if this happens to people, but when you guys buy gems (I don't buy them) and if you don't receive them, does TL refund your money back?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by daisoo View Post
    ^ I know how it feels, too. I wasted 5 gems for an hour drink ._. They seriously need a confirmation button and refund people their gems back. I'm not sure if this happens to people, but when you guys buy gems (I don't buy them) and if you don't receive them, does TL refund your money back?
    Actually there is a confirmation button for finishing foods early.

There is still a need for one on the boxes, extra appliances, and fashion slot. I also hope these come soon.

If you purchase gems and they do not get added to your game, you send support an email with a copy of your receipt showing your purchase then they will check the game and if the gems were not added, they will add the gems. TL cannot give refunds. Purchases and refunds are issued through a third party(apple/itunes for IOS and various parties for android depending on the device).
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-05-12 at 05:29 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

This happened to me too (I posted a thread about it also) I want my gems back, they arent answering my emails, i'm not backing down on this one, seeing as I purchased the gems with real money

Executive Chef
    Bummer, but tl doesn't think there is a need for confirmation buttons - they feel players are overzealous with their tapping. I would love to see one applied, but doubt it would happen any time soon.

Good job team lava !! U've mad another "perfectly" done gem trap which many of the players have fallen to ... I guess the extra slot trap hasnt make u rich enough ... BRAVO !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast