Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STUPID Pop Up

Farm Supplier

STUPID Pop Up

AGGGHH.
    So pissed right now. The stupid pop-up for the valentine box came up and I was at the corner trying to click for my clothes as they were ready and now I wasted 24 fricken gems (sorry excused my language) I was saving my gems to decorate my store. And it's not even good prize its stupid mailbox.

I don't even buy gems I work hard to get it and it's REALLY frustrating.

Sorry about my rant. Is there anyway to contact TL to recieve my gems back because I worked to hard to get them.

Grand Emperor
    TL's policy is not refund gems or coins. Many have accidentally bought a box, and have not been refunded. Sorry. Many people have fallen victim to that same gem trap popup you just hit. Hope you got something you can use.

Farm Supplier
    The pop ups have really started to get out of control. I'm pretty sure when I open the game I automatically get 5 pop ups in a row now. As for the accidental gem purchase, exact same thing happened to me and I got such a bad item I was def angry to say the least. The confirmation button is long overdue.

Grand Emperor
    Here's another thread. I know there was another one but can't find it.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...rap-be-careful!

Farm Supplier
    Bah, thanks for your replies I'm going to send them a message I was thinking something like this:

Hi,

I worked really really hard to get my gems and I accidentally clicked your popups and I was wondering if I can get them back?

Thanks. Oh and if you can, at least award a person a better gift than 4th place if your trying to trick someone from losing their gems just so you can get money. Okay?

(Sarcasm it cheers me up when I'm angry.)

Rhino Keeper
    You know what's even worse than the 5 pop ups in a row? When you start cooking or ordering, the game stops functioning and you have to close it out and restart! Five more popups! It's starting to really tick me off. I have started playing 2 very similar games from another developer - so far I am very happy with them.

Rhino Keeper
    I've almost clicked it multiple times now, so I'm sure it's just a matter of time before it gets me. I just can't believe they would add something that is so obviously just there to get people to accidentally spend their gems. The mystery boxes are a enough of a rip-off already without making people open them mistakenly!

Rhino Keeper
    I feel another closed for business due to popups and stolen gems weekend coming on...

Rhino Keeper
    It got me too. And I got those terrible steel roses.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by julia3032 View Post
    I feel another closed for business due to popups and stolen gems weekend coming on...
    I have a feeling too. It at least took them 3 weeks to finally inform their players that they would be converting back to the old system. If a lot of people complain just a day after the changes wouldn't bells be ringing in their heads? Apparently not.

2 days ago I had e-mail them for a another problem and 30 minutes later they had no problem giving me an answer. (Here I thought their customer services were actually getting better) But just yesterday I e-mailed them about the gem trap and I still have not receive an answer. I probably won't hear an answer for a long time, but that's okay, because in return I'll just send them for e-mails.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast