Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STUPID Pop Up

Nightclub Owner
    I'll probably get thrown out of here but the pop-ups when the game first opens don't bother me all that much. To me it gives the server some time to realize I'm actually on the game and I don't lose coins I'd made while I was away as it takes me longer to actually START playing the game. LOL

The pop-ups that come up randomly WHILE I'm playing the game, like putting things in or taking things out of the appliances/catalog, picking up tips or placing them, and etc....REALLY ANNOY ME. Those are completely unnecessary as I'd already see the darn things when I opened the game!!!! Those are the pop-ups that usually make me mess up as they come up right when I'm about to click and it doesn't matter if I'm going slow or fast, as I'm within an inch of the screen and !WHAM! out of the blue a POP-UP!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Actually there is a confirmation button for finishing foods early.

There is still a need for one on the boxes, extra appliances, and fashion slot. I also hope these come soon.

If you purchase gems and they do not get added to your game, you send support an email with a copy of your receipt showing your purchase then they will check the game and if the gems were not added, they will add the gems. TL cannot give refunds. Purchases and refunds are issued through a third party(apple/itunes for IOS and various parties for android depending on the device).
    I didnt get a confirmation button for an early finish. I accidentally hit it and wham 16 gems gone! No confirmation, no 200 for passing go, no refund, no real email reply back, nothing but gems gone on something that only took 4 hours.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by faith1309 View Post
    Good job team lava !! U've mad another "perfectly" done gem trap which many of the players have fallen to ... I guess the extra slot trap hasnt make u rich enough ... BRAVO !!!
    The extra slot gem trap is really successful in Fashion Story. This one gets people playing many of the other games, so it has the potential to be even more successful.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Actually there is a confirmation button for finishing foods early.

There is still a need for one on the boxes, extra appliances, and fashion slot. I also hope these come soon.

If you purchase gems and they do not get added to your game, you send support an email with a copy of your receipt showing your purchase then they will check the game and if the gems were not added, they will add the gems. TL cannot give refunds. Purchases and refunds are issued through a third party(apple/itunes for IOS and various parties for android depending on the device).
    On the confirmation button for finishing foods early, once I had my finger hovering over an appliance. I heard a couple of clicks, saw a flash, and the next thing I knew I completed cooking my dish for 5 gems. I never touched the screen.

The default for a confirmation button should be "No" instead of "Yes" otherwise people will still fall into the gem traps.

Storm 8/Team Lava. How do you keep getting away with the greedy sleazy manipulation?

On Restaurant Story I've lost uncountable hard-earned gems because of a sudden popup to buy coins with gems, right where I was either tapping to make food or tip. Sometimes 5 or 6 times in a few minutes.Naturally Storm 8 will not offer a confirmation window before they steal your gems. Just another greedy, manipulative, sleazy S8 trick. You also don't get your own storage for your items but have to wade through all their stuff to get to your items; they herd you like that disreputable department store to try to entice you into buying more stuff. AND, the sell back rate is only 10%, plus you don't even get gems back for items that cost gems. I haven't given them the satisfaction of spending real money on their games for years. Considering they have such a lack of integrity, and no customer service (none of my emails have ever been answered, they just send the same automated response to check the forum) - I have to wonder how they manage not to be shut down by the Attorney General's Office.
    This rant has been condensed and abbreviated for your convenience.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123