Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accidental purchase of slot

Rhino Keeper
    I was trapped 3 times, I know how you feel. If TL doesn't take any approach in stopping gem trap, this could be a forever topic.

You never know is the next trap TL going to set you up. Sometimes goals and many times the pop-up. So now I try to avoid 'expose' too many gems. I will stop order when I reach to the very end of level 3 of an item. Whenever I need gems, I will order it by a few orders then i get have the gems very quickly. It is really a shame that player need to take those preventive measure!

Rhino Keeper
    That happened to me at least twice! Grrr! I make sure I don't have too many gems...in fact I never purchase gems at all anymore. Not until they get rid of gem traps, android inequality, and ads! Sorry this happened to you!

Rhino Keeper
    This happened to me once..it hurts even more when u have spent a lot of time in mastering the catalogs and earning them to buy sumthin u really want and it goes waste in less than a secTL never refunds for all this so I guess we need to take measures to prevent this from happening again..a confirmation pop up will help but TL is never gonna agree to this coz it is the most popular gem trap..

that happened to me too!!!!
    I WAS SO FREAKING MAD!!!
    i emailed them to rectify it and they said they are unable to.
    SMH!!!!!

Executive Chef
    when i have enough gems i never order from the last two so i wont hit it by mistake

Farm Supplier
    I feel for you, right now I just pressed the stupid pop up for the valentine box because I was about click my orders. I'm so MAD. I don't even buy gems so it takes a long time for me to get even 1 gem. Team Lava STOP being so selfish and greedy and PUT A CONFIRMATION BUTTON.

Farm Supplier
    It happened to me twice and I nearly lost it on myself! I'm sorry to hear

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12