Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for having to much food

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb Ideas for having to much food

Higher level players have a problem getting rid of all the food they make.
    My solution would be to allow them to clear a few counters of food per day and get the coins/experience for it.
    With the higher the level you have and/or appliances, the more counters you could clear a day.
    If there are many counters- than be able to clear all of a specific recipe at once.
    These options could be added to the manage button.

Executive Chef
    I like that idea.

Rhino Keeper
    Or give them options to make their food get eaten 50%, 75%,100% faster by having a series of decorations- like 25,35,45 coordinating tables,chairs,tiles,plants,balloons,floor decorations,etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EricasYummys View Post
    Or give them options to make their food get eaten 50%, 75%,100% faster by having a series of decorations- like 25,35,45 coordinating tables,chairs,tiles,plants,balloons,floor decorations,etc.
    Sry don't like this idea. I wouldn't want the way I decorate dictated by how fast it would make the food sell. It's fine the way it is now. I like the OP's idea of adding a button that would allow us to sell food instantly and get the coins for it if we wanted to.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a lot of food in my iPad bakery and money making solutions would be wonderful.

But the extra food is not a problem. Now that I'm level 96, I can just delete ugly, boring, uncolorful or low paying foods. You can only sell so much food so deleting extra is not a problem. I love the beautiful cakes and use those like decorations.

Host(ess)
    If the bug still there, just block the door, then for a few days, unblock the door, then sometimes all the food disappeared!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EricasYummys View Post
    Higher level players have a problem getting rid of all the food they make.
    My solution would be to allow them to clear a few counters of food per day and get the coins/experience for it.
    With the higher the level you have and/or appliances, the more counters you could clear a day.
    If there are many counters- than be able to clear all of a specific recipe at once.
    These options could be added to the manage button.
    This is a good idea for me. I don't like having so many counters out and dump food often. It would be nice to get some money for it. Even 10%.

Grand Emperor
    I'm for it. I've love to be able to have less food without throwing some away.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yes, a wholesale button would be great. Sell the batch for less than retail but more than the cost to make. Less profit, but its better than waiting forever for it to sell.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not to the point I like to throw my food away or give it away for less than what I should get for it. I would like to possibly get more customers for an additional door. For each door I get more customers. Just another idea. I think many people have had great ideas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast