View Poll Results: Do you think that the gem prices in pet shop story are to high?

Voters
194. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

190 97.94%
  • Disagree

1 0.52%
  • Nither agree or disagree

3 1.55%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Gem prices

Farm Supplier
    I agree specialy that you canot win any like on bakery or story you can win a few but not in this case so it sucks to always have to buy some it beconmes expensive.

Host(ess)
    I totally agree.

Host(ess)
    My parents don't allow me 2 buy anything that is not free!!!
    Some of the goals have been sitting there like for a million yrs cos they need 20+++ gems or something to complete!!!
    Is there any way o earn gems easily!!!!!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 19Trixie90 View Post
    they should:
    1: lower prices of gems
    2: be able to trade coins for gems
    3: be able to send gems to neighbors
    4: have more goals rewarding gems
    Agreed

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxxhyena View Post
    I simply will not ever, ever spend money on gems as things stand now. I cannot afford it. For goodness sake, I refuse to even download a game that costs 1$ even if you never spend money on the rest of gameplay. If gems are becoming a necessity, I don't think I would play the game any more.

The thing is, I am not cheap on actually spending money on *something*. I would buy a book. I would buy a stuffed animal, I buy Littlest Pet Shop Figurines. But I simply will not hand out money for a program which is mobile because if that game ever gets the boot and isn't managed any more all that money went straight down the drain. If there were a 30$ desktop version of Pet Shop Story where you don't need friends/neighbors or an internet connection to play, I would download that in a heartbeat because my program would be MINE and it wouldn't get shut down one day even if the company went bankrupt or something. But no I don't like gambling and that includes on programs.

I do fully support the idea of a non-mobile version on disk similar to how the Sims works though, and I really think PSS should come out with one like that!!
    It's not tht i wouldnt spend money its just that the money spent would be my parents' they bought the ipad! IS there a way to earn free gems???

New Resident
    The price of gems is ridiculousness for the low amount you get. They should either make everything buy able with coins or lower the price for gems or make it possible to earn gems instead of buying them

I agree. There has to be a difference between players who want to pay for gems and those who don't (also agree) but when you need gems to complete collections there has to be a way earn gems. I play bakery story, fashion story, restaurant story, dragon story and i haven't spend money but i can keep playing. In these games you can earn gems by making the same dishes or to choose the same clothes or you recieve gold from your neighbours. In pet shop story you only earn gems by instelling new TL games. Now, i'm at level 46 and i'm stuck. I don't have any gems to complete the collections and there are no new goals. I only collect from and feed my animals. I visit my neighbours and that's all.

Farm Supplier
    I've spent $300+ on this silly game.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456