Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Trailer

Restaurant Story Trailer

Check out our new Restaurant Story trailer on Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r--T8bjou5A

Unregistered

LOL....Not Realistic

Very Crafty video there Norman....

However...

1,962,808 coins!?

75,846 gems!!???

LOL...not very realistic! Not to mention, where are those wooden dividers at that are shown in the video!? They sure aren't anywhere in my game.

So...when are you going to give some compensation gems to those of us who had to play your broken game for weeks...I think 50 free gems to everyone would be a good way to show you appreciate your loyal customers....what do you think?

Unregistered
    just... lol
    vid is cool though il give it that much, would be surprised if it didnt attract more users to your app. which would be nice for the extra neighbours

Unregistered

Exclamation Norman!

Hey Norman! Instead of paying money to have a "Trailer" made why don't you care to spend money and TIME helping your costumers. There are dozens and dozens of customers on these threads calling out to YOU! Just saying...

(I do have to add that it is nicely made.)

Unregistered
    Im at a pretty high level now and my restaurant crashes everytime I try to cook food

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very Crafty video there Norman....

However...

1,962,808 coins!?

75,846 gems!!???

LOL...not very realistic! Not to mention, where are those wooden dividers at that are shown in the video!? They sure aren't anywhere in my game.

So...when are you going to give some compensation gems to those of us who had to play your broken game for weeks...I think 50 free gems to everyone would be a good way to show you appreciate your loyal customers....what do you think?
    75,846 gems? Why that's only $15,000.00! How unreasonable is that?

Unregistered

Trailer

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hay ha .Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

HellsKitchenOwner
    That's where all the lost gems ended up. Like the lost sock in the dryer.

Unregistered

Restaurant Story, Does it us the internt

Hi all,
    I'm a newbee to this, can anyone tell me if im playing Restaurant Story, is it using the internet on my phone constantly??

Please Help

Unregistered
    Yes. It is using data.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast