Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 🔴The Block Button 🔴

Rhino Keeper
    Can deal with annoying or insulting ppl by ignoring them and never going to there wall to post anything, if they actually visited through community list without wall tracking then the chances to visit you again is just super rare.. Anyway I received insulting messages and contacted support with screenshots and that player got banned other than that I got lazy reporting silly incidents as delete/never see their faces again is an easier option, couldn't care any less bout what they said anyway.

Farm Supplier
    I agree with the majority about adding a block button...For example....There is a player on restaurant story who is going to people's restaurants, not tipping but posting on their wall "just ok I suppose" which is what she did to me too. So I posted on her wall "what do you mean" and she replies, " I mean that your bakery is rubbish...that's what I mean...got it". Now what is sad is that this player is at level 10 and it seems like she is posting the same remarks on higher level players. I saw the same post on a level 70 player's wall and I'm at Level 57. I don't know if this is a jealously thing but regardless no one needs her rude comments. I play for pure relaxation and because I enjoy playing. No one should have to deal with other people's rude and nasty comments. It's just a game for goodness sakes.

Rhino Keeper
    I have people spamming on my wall everyday the same rude comment... IT'S THE SAME PERSON!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRandomDude View Post
    I have people spamming on my wall everyday the same rude comment... IT'S THE SAME PERSON!
    That sucks.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRandomDude View Post
    You can take screenshots and send them into support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, in game name, the name of the person spamming you, and the screenshots. If you know their ID as well, you can submit that also.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    You can take screenshots and send them into support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, in game name, the name of the person spamming you, and the screenshots. If you know their ID as well, you can submit that also.
    GG, as has been noted, not everyone can take a screen shot. It is unfortunate that some ppl feel the need to insult others, but it's not the end of the world either. A block button would be great, but I would rather see other problems taken care of first. It may be upsetting, but to describe it as threatening, stalking,ppl living in fear, etc, is going a bit overboard. There is no way for anyone to know who you really are or where you live. And yes, I have experienced it myself.

Nightclub Owner
    I suspect the whole point of having a block button is that each player could determine who he wants to block from coming into his bakery/restaurant etc or even who he wants to block from posting on his wall and for whatever reason he wants to ban them.

Fashion Designer
    I had my son take pictures of my tablet with his phone. Then he emailed them to me. Then I uploaded them on my photobucket account and pasted the img to my email. It was handled quickly. I was afraid to delete the neighbor and worried because the neighbor was harassing my other neighbor. I was afraid this person would go after my other neighbors. It makes you wary of accepting new neighbors.

Nightclub Owner
    I have three pending neighbour requests right now that I'm afraid to accept because of "stranger danger" to steal another poster's phrase.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I have three pending neighbour requests right now that I'm afraid to accept because of "stranger danger" to steal another poster's phrase.
    Now some really annoying stuff is happening to me... I dont think this is worth emailing and I'm sure he/she won't get back to this.. But now some person keeps copying my resto designs! It's annoying and i try to change my design, he copys me and then accuses me of copying him then I'm hated by a bunch of ppl -_-... I wish I could block him

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast