Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 🔴The Block Button 🔴

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I had one member PM me that someone posted on their wall "your bakery is sick".
    she was offended. She then found out later that "sick" now a days mean super cool... lol.
    Yeah my nephew said before I get upset in the future to ask him what the post means. lol

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyMtnGirl View Post
    Have you told them they are bothering you? Just curious. Some things may annoy you that don't bother others. Or may annoy you one day when it wouldn't on another. I have left silly comments on peoples walls and hope I have never offended anyone. But if I did I hope they would tell me before they blocked me. I know in zoo story I told someone their animal tried to bite me. lol
    No I never told someone they annoy me because no one has ever annoyed me. My statement is hypothetical.

In view of the nature of the posts on Angry Birds wall!!! I think TL should pay urgent attention to the block button issue. My grandaughter who is 9yrs old plays BS and the thought that she could come across such inappropiate posts like these absolutely appalls me!! PLEASE, please TL give us a block button and restore the enjoyment to this lovely game

I would like to add that my grandaughter is not allowed to play BS unsupervised!!

New Resident
    I understand that TL wants and encourages us to report inappropriate posts so they can "rid" the community of these people. However, your methods do not always work, especially lately, and you do not always respond quick enough. It seems to have become a "trend" to open fake accounts and stalk and bully innocent people in BS of late. The posts on my friend's wall the last 2 days are the last straw! TL only takes action on posts THEY feel are inappropriate, allowing innocent people to be bullied and afraid for sometimes weeks before acting. DEATH AND TORTURE THREATS are not something we want to log on to our games and look at! These people are banned and just open another account and continue! Then the whole tedious process starts again. Your methods alone do NOT work anymore. I see this behavior on all 3 TL games I play daily, but it's the worst right now in BS. We need control put in our own hands so we can enjoy our games without fear.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nannageorgia View Post
    In view of the nature of the posts on Angry Birds wall!!! I think TL should pay urgent attention to the block button issue. My grandaughter who is 9yrs old plays BS and the thought that she could come across such inappropiate posts like these absolutely appalls me!! PLEASE, please TL give us a block button and restore the enjoyment to this lovely game
    I've agreed with the block button from the start, but technically tl games are for people 13 and older.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    I've agreed with the block button from the start, but technically tl games are for people 13 and older.
    Pssst... It's 14 and over

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Pssst... It's 14 and over
    Oh weird. Even thirteen year old's are in high school.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ariesblu View Post
    Oh weird. Even thirteen year old's are in high school.
    Not in Canada. 15 is starting high school.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Not in Canada. 15 is starting high school.
    Everywhere is different. The town next to mine has 8th graders in HS but my town starts at 9th grade. However, my town has the 7th-12th graders riding the same bus as the schools start 15 minutes apart and are only 1 mile away from each other, now isn't that a joy. NOT! 12 year olds on the same bus as 17-18 year olds that don't have a car to drive to school is just a recipe for disaster if you ask me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast