Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Valentine Updates

No Valentine Updates

I haven't received the Valentine updates. Also, that Victoria Secret box is a hoax! I gotten the box expecting to get the clothes display and ended up with a stupid cat! 24 gems down the drain. If possible can someone replace my gems so I can get what I was expecting ?

Executive Chef
    I replied to your other thread here: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ry-Not-Updated!

Also TL doesn't refund gems, sorry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shantell75 View Post
    I haven't received the Valentine updates. Also, that Victoria Secret box is a hoax! I gotten the box expecting to get the clothes display and ended up with a stupid cat! 24 gems down the drain. If possible can someone replace my gems so I can get what I was expecting ?
    The new updates roll out Friday to Tuesday. Sorry gems can't be replaced once an item has been purchased. I hope you have better luck next time if you choose too have another go,the gem boxes give random prizes.

Executive Chef
    The Valentine's version for iOS isn't like Android. Just like with Halloween and Christmas, TL will make a separate app to download.

It's been almost a week now since the Restaurant: Valentine's version came out but nothing for Bakery, Farm or Fashion. I could try downloading the apps from last year to see what happens (only for Bakery, City, Farm and that Restaurant one) so I'll check back because even though they aren't in the App Store I have them on iCloud...

Executive Chef
    Yeah, it doesn't work BUT the original release date was Jan 26th of 2011 and I'm guessing they'll release it either later this week or early next. They just should consider the timing of the items they'll require to complete goals since Valentine's Day is only 3 weeks away...

Host(ess)
    Valentine's Update ,
    Was this solved by now ! Is since a week that I am playing the restaurant story valntine but no update yet for bakery/farm/fashion. Why is this?
    Do somebody has any idea if this is related with countries where you lived.
    For the restaurant story I get a pop up but for the other nothing I am visiting my neighbours and see that they have new clothes cooking new dishes but I do not have ?
    My storm id is izayra in all story games.
    Hope a answer asap.
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    @izara, last year Bakery Story: Valentine's app was released Jan 26th. I'm going to wait until the 27th before I ask them about it but I check every day.

Your neighbors who do have the exclusive items probably have Android.

Host(ess)
    @ xsnowyowlx do you have any idea how you can see the diff between the ios and the android? Is really amazing that it takes so long for the updates and you have limit time in reach the goals they give you is not far.

Our updates may not be distributed to all users at the same time. These items in question may be rolling out slowly to your device, or may otherwise not be available for your device at this time.
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    Is the Fashion Story: Valentine's Day version releasing anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Sorry, no info on when (or if) that's coming out.
    ----------

So yeah, IF means it hasn't even been planned as a release. I wouldn't count on it happening. We'll be getting the updates, they just don't know when yet for Fashion Story anyways.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast