True..

Executive Chef
    Vivian, those are foxy! I love them!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Vivian, those are foxy! I love them!
    I'd like them in black

Executive Chef
    Thanks. I'd love to have a pair of teal heels similar to that but haven't found a comfy pair at an affordable price yet.

I almost stopped a woman on the street once who was wearing a gorgeous pair of robin blue pumps to ask her where she'd bought them. Has anyone else ever asked a complete stranger where they got their shoes?

And I'm absolutely crazy about those Lanvin pumps we have in fashion story. They're looks stunning
    Here

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fuchsias View Post
    And I'm absolutely crazy about those Lanvin pumps we have in fashion story. They're looks stunning
    Here
    they're nice, but I took one look at the price and quickly turned away from the shoes. I've had cars (used ones anyway) that cost more than those.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by viviansmo View Post
    Thanks. I'd love to have a pair of teal heels similar to that but haven't found a comfy pair at an affordable price yet.

I almost stopped a woman on the street once who was wearing a gorgeous pair of robin blue pumps to ask her where she'd bought them. Has anyone else ever asked a complete stranger where they got their shoes?
    But of course!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by viviansmo View Post

I have! I asked a girl on the street about a pair of ugg-y boots with kangaroos on them. Then I went and bought them. One time I was wearing those boots and a lady asked me where I got them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fuchsias View Post
    Here
    they look like the shoes in the GOld sparkle catalog! theyre so pretty but they cost 24 gems or 22 in the game :| and i like the gladiator heels and the shoes in the Born Wild Catalog (forgot what they were called)