Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Price/Quantity changes in RS/BS/Fashion

Yessss!! We are finally heard! Strength through numbers for the win! Thanks Teamlava! Happy customer right here!

Farm Supplier
    Let's see if I can do the snoopy dance AND play BS! Thank you so much TL!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Due to customer feedback, TeamLava has decided to revert the changes made to the quantities and prices of contracts/recipes in Bakery Story, Fashion Story and Restaurant Story. We are very appreciative of the customer feedback in both emails to Support and, naturally, posts in the forums to help us make this decision. Please let us know if you have further thoughts/feedback on these changes in the thread below.
    Honestly, thank you. You make it easier to not lose faith in you when you listen. I hope TL learns from this one. We're hoping you [TL] do. It's important to keep in mind that without us, there is no you. In life, for anything to be created, someone has to build the materials, ingredients, etc. Maybe now is the time to start looking into customer surveys. Help us help you. Tell us your ideas, hear our pros and cons about it, and make your decisions based on 50% feedback 50% business. It would help you a lot more if you talked to us more, the blog isn't interactive the way the forum is. We know someone out there had to lower the numbers in the games. Someone had to push the changes to the games. Someone had to do some programming to make it possible. Look at things now, kind of a waste of time, wouldn't you say? In the end, it all had to be changed back to normal. Time wasted, time that could of been used towards your next idea had you just involved us in it first. It's not that as a company/business you have no right to do what you want. It's just that you do it in a manner that makes us feel unimportant, never thought of, makes you look greedy even.

Remember TL, it's not that we don't appreciate your hard work and your want to even have these games out there for us. We know that without you, we don't have the games. Trust, appreciation and communication goes a long way. The best relationships are built from balance, and understanding.

Executive Chef
    Thank you! I hope you also would be implementing other improtant features soon (i.e. gem purchase confirmation button and Android parity)

seriously....thanks a lot. this will only help in the long run. people will spend money on/in games when they feel connected to the game. this helps.

Banned
    T
    h
    a
    n
    k

y
    o
    u

T
    e
    a
    m
    L
    a
    v
    a

Farm Supplier
    Thank you to all the group of teamlava now I put on my t-shirt of teamlava again this is why your for longer the best

thank you teamlava

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by peepsuug View Post
    Thank you to all the group of teamlava now I put on my t-shirt of teamlava again this is why your for longer the best
    How did you get one?

Executive Chef
    Thumbs up! Thank you!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast