Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thank you to the Moderators

Rhino Keeper
    Ya. The moderators are cool and calm. Good.
    But have a small request, can tidy up the many repeating threads, do a forum clean up.
    This will make the forum to be more neat.
    But slowly take ur time as I do know logistics is never easy.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to all mods and kooky panda for helping me when I broke some rules without knowing and guiding me to how to deal with ppl who were offending me in my wall.. Really thanks and also lol gang violence

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    lol. This made me laugh.

Yeah moderators do a decent job most of the time. It's against the rules to discuss the rules (lol?), but I don't agree that the new forum rules are "wonderful".

You know why they were put in place?

Could it be the droves of disgruntled players started signing onto the forums to see exactly what was going on with all the (in my opinion) game ruining updates and speak their mind?

lol is it necessary to make 3 posts in a row heaping on praise?
    Quote Originally Posted by viviansmo View Post
    Moderating this forum is difficult work. I recognize that and appreciate it.

But I have more issues with the forum rules and how this forum is moderated than I do with the games...but wait, can't discuss that. Therefore don't really feel that the TL mods are deserving of my thanks.
    Here, here. I have nothing against the moderators and it's not their fault they have to implement *lame* and very stupid rules, thus leading to all this censorship. After all, you can't blame the police for implementing rules set by the government. They're just following orders... Is TL headquartered in the USA?... O.o.

And ultrafrog, don't mind barley. He's just as kiss to TL. This isn't his first post to try to kiss them to high heavens and likely won't be his last. xD. Everyone's entitled to their opinion but some people's opinions, how do I put this, look like they're given with the wool drawn over their eyes. At least this time it's directed towards the moderators, who I feel at least do deserve lots of thanks. :3.
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 01-30-12 at 02:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mnmgirl View Post
    Dear Mods I know the past few days have been difficult for you all. The balancing act between players and TL has taken a toll on all of you. Thank you for your continued support on all forums, requests, complaints, off topic discussions and anything else that you address. I am thankful for your continued support in all areas and hope TL and other players recognize your hard work as well.
    Awww what a lovely thread to start. I whole heartenly agree. The mods have had to deal with a lot and work so hard. I've always appreciated the help they give and also thank them for all there support. :-)

Executive Chef
    Kooky is THE.MOST.BEST-EST!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    Here, here. I have nothing against the moderators and it's not their fault they have to implement *lame* and very stupid rules, thus leading to all this censorship. After all, you can't blame the police for implementing rules set by the government. They're just following orders... Is TL headquartered in the USA?... O.o.

And ultrafrog, don't mind barley. He's just as kiss *butt* to TL. This isn't his first post to try to kiss them to high heavens and likely won't be his last. xD. Everyone's entitled to their opinion but some people's opinions, how do I put this, look like they're given with the wool drawn over their eyes. At least this time it's directed towards the moderators, who I feel at least do deserve lots of thanks. :3.

Did I read it correctly. The moderators are volunteers? Talk about a *lame* job. :s.
    I cant help but LOL in ur post! Literally LOL!

Yes, player moderators are volunteer... And they are really doing a great job!... KP is always quick to response... GG is here to answer your querries...GM,DW and Butterpanda are here during weekdays,.......sometimes weekends...

Thank you, moddies, for being there when players needed some quick answers and/or solutions! Kudos! ;-)

(Are tranae, xokay and mattdiner still moderators?)
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 01-30-12 at 02:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I haven't seen any "gang violence" either.
    Lol that post made me laugh. It was bad enough when I used the word attack on another thread when there wasn't as u were right about that but gang violence definetly takes the cake lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yo3ana View Post
    Thanks to all mods and kooky panda for helping me when I broke some rules without knowing and guiding me to how to deal with ppl who were offending me in my wall.. Really thanks and also lol gang violence
    That's really nice, I too did on my first ever thread. I was very upset when I posted it.
    LOL gang violence you would be surprised, very. Too many sheep about.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I was a moderator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHelpfulPlace View Post
    I wish I was a moderator
    Really, that's nice me too sometimes.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast