Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Thank you to the Moderators

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by iusedtobedigusr View Post
    Sorry did you say say something, I'm colorblind.
    I said Everyone must type in pink

Banned
    LOL OK, I will and then not be liable because I never saw what I typed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    LMAO.......always so passive aggressive, following everything up with 'sweet as pie' remarks doesn't disguise the fact that u are really just trying to get ur dig (punch) in!! Repetitive......and old! (just my opinion)

I'll apologise in advance if my post is misconstrued as 'gang violence'.

Yes, the mods do a great job. Thank you all very much. Also thanks to all the players who constructively help out in the forums too.
    Aunty Rose, get outta my head, lol! I was thinking the exact same thing! Ima spit up one of these days. Yes, thank you to the mods, especially kooky!

Banned
    Sorry was glad to see that pop up go, not really and blocked door with Goldfish Tank to stop the Bubble heads coming in, Now I just have my Poor, poor goldfish dreaming of other TL games I don't want.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by julia3032 View Post
    Aunty Rose, get outta my head, lol! I was thinking the exact same thing! Ima spit up one of these days. Yes, thank you to the mods, especially kooky!
    Kooky is Awesome and in the past weeks has diffused a few things, I posted long ago about wanna be Mod's and was told they just HELP? in email back to me. But on some threads it's like going thru my USE GIFT list, always there with nothing to say but it's lovely.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes mods. You are AWESOME!

Fashion Designer
    i say they should be rewarded yay!!!

Nightclub Owner
    I also want to thank the mods, especially Kooky and GG, as they've been the most help to me. However, GM and DW also receive my thanks as I know their job is never easy. They have their hands tied on what they can tell us and when they can tell us, and I'm sure they can be just as frustrated as us players. I don't think I would have the patience that they've shown at times. LOL

There are many players on here that have helped me and given great advise, and to them I applaud as well. Technically none of the players need to help each other, but we all do try if we can. For the most part there is a great group of people on here, and I've just learned to overlook those posts that I find repetitive and pray for an "ignore user" button one day.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345