Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thank you to the Moderators

New Resident

Thank you to the Moderators

Dear Mods I know the past few days have been difficult for you all. The balancing act between players and TL has taken a toll on all of you. Thank you for your continued support on all forums, requests, complaints, off topic discussions and anything else that you address. I am thankful for your continued support in all areas and hope TL and other players recognize your hard work as well.

Banned
    I feel exactly the same, the moderators on here are so lovely. They are also fair to every user. They do so much for us, really amazing job. Well done. It must be so hard dealing with users who harass and stalk others, also dealing with gang attacks must be terrible too. You've had to delete so many user posts, I feel they should learn how to behave on here.
    I think the new forum rules are a wonderful new addition to those already in place.

Banned
    Thank you GM,DW and BP also all the player moderators, you all make this forum such a special place to be part off.
    You all work so extremely hard, I am so grateful to you all.

Banned
    Thank you KP you help so many players on here, your so talented at this role. I think all the users are so appreciative of what you do on here.

New Resident
    Barleycoon just waited to thank the mods! TL still needs to earn my thanks for the money I have invested in their games. I have confidence they will, but it is not time to thank them yet. I hope soon!

New Resident
    Wanted not waited, sorry.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    It must be so hard dealing with users who harass and stalk others, also dealing with gang attacks must be terrible too. You've had to delete so many user posts, I feel they should learn how to behave on here.
    I think the new forum rules are a wonderful new addition to those already in place.
    lol. This made me laugh.

Yeah moderators do a decent job most of the time. It's against the rules to discuss the rules (lol?), but I don't agree that the new forum rules are "wonderful".

You know why they were put in place?

Could it be the droves of disgruntled players started signing onto the forums to see exactly what was going on with all the (in my opinion) game ruining updates and speak their mind?

lol is it necessary to make 3 posts in a row heaping on praise?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mnmgirl View Post
    Barleycoon just waited to thank the mods! TL still needs to earn my thanks for the money I have invested in their games. I have confidence they will, but it is not time to thank them yet. I hope soon!
    I understand your view, none of the game issues etc are the moderators fault on here. I just think they do a wonderful job, that's all.

Banned
    Thank you GG you work so hard on the forum, and help so many players. I am appreciative of all you do on here.

Banned
    I can give examples I am not giving out cases or user names, or discussing the rules. I am glad the new rules are in place to protect users on here. I'm not a TL member of staff, this is my viewpoint.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast