Thread: Need Sushi bar recipes

New Resident

Need Sushi bar recipes

I am thinking of adding one more appliance, and undecided between drink machine and sushi bar. I have drink machine already. Could anyone share with me the updated recipes for sushi bar? So that I can calculate profit per hour per food. I need food name, cooking time, material cost, sales revenue. I have the old recipes, but don't have the updated one.

Many thanks!

Banned
    Tuna Nigiri, Salmon Nigiri, Sashimi, Snapper Nigiri, Tuna Makki, and Salmon Makki. Sorry don't know the rest, hopefully someone can provide this information, thanks.

Farm Supplier
    tuna nigri - 1hr 28xp, 700 coins & x175 servings
    salmon nigiri - 30min, 20xp, 700 coins & 175 servings
    sashimi - 2hrs, 31xp, 1100 coins & x275 servings
    snapper nigiri - 4hrs, 56xp, 1800 & x450 servings
    tuna makki- 8hrs, 84xp, 3100 & x775 servings
    salmon makki - 1day, 190xp, 7900 & x1975 servings

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by adorablechic View Post
    tuna nigri - 1hr 28xp, 700 coins & x175 servings
    salmon nigiri - 30min, 20xp, 700 coins & 175 servings
    sashimi - 2hrs, 31xp, 1100 coins & x275 servings
    snapper nigiri - 4hrs, 56xp, 1800 & x450 servings
    tuna makki- 8hrs, 84xp, 3100 & x775 servings
    salmon makki - 1day, 190xp, 7900 & x1975 servings
    ...and now that u have this info, my advice is to build multiples of the same appliance. Otherwise it takes much, much longer to master recipes...

In my own case, I got the maximum number of ovens for my level. Since you can store appliances (don't do this while cooking a recipe or you'll lose the food in progress!), I put the ovens away and got the maximum for stove, then put those away and got the max for grill (regular grill). Each time you unlock an appliance, try to add 1 app from each of those, as they have the most recipes.

My two cents.

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by 3squares View Post
    ...and now that u have this info, my advice is to build multiples of the same appliance. Otherwise it takes much, much longer to master recipes...

In my own case, I got the maximum number of ovens for my level. Since you can store appliances (don't do this while cooking a recipe or you'll lose the food in progress!), I put the ovens away and got the maximum for stove, then put those away and got the max for grill (regular grill). Each time you unlock an appliance, try to add 1 app from each of those, as they have the most recipes.

My two cents.
    It's not too bad to have a few of multi-recipe constructable appliances (even if it's 6 recipes...), but for 1 recipe appliances, I'd hold out on making more than one, especially if it's short cook time (like the Hamburger Sliders on the Outdoor Grill) unless you have a ton of parts with nothing to do. Because it is feasible to master the 1 recipe appliances, even with just one of those appliances. Yes it takes longer, but I had no issues mastering the Turducken and almost the Roasted Chestnuts before they were supposed to be removed. Though do take into consideration if the appliance is needed for a goal and/or if you have limited time before the recipe is removed, which could be a reason you'd want more than one of the same constructable.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    It's not too bad to have a few of multi-recipe constructable appliances (even if it's 6 recipes...), but for 1 recipe appliances, I'd hold out on making more than one, especially if it's short cook time (like the Hamburger Sliders on the Outdoor Grill) unless you have a ton of parts with nothing to do. Because it is feasible to master the 1 recipe appliances, even with just one of those appliances. Yes it takes longer, but I had no issues mastering the Turducken and almost the Roasted Chestnuts before they were supposed to be removed. Though do take into consideration if the appliance is needed for a goal and/or if you have limited time before the recipe is removed, which could be a reason you'd want more than one of the same constructable.
    Still working on those chestnuts, and Nachos? ***heddaboutit. I might not revisit those for awhile... I do now have multiples of Drink Machine and Sushi Counter, I think 6 or 7 of each. Otherwise, you're going to spend a loooong time mastering Lemon Lime Soda...

Fashion Designer
    ? That was supposed to be slang for "forget about it" but the first few letters got auto-censored!

New Resident
    Thank you for the info and good advice. I started to play this game two weeks ago. Your suggestion will help me cut short in this long journey.

Good news is that TL reverted back to old recipes a few hours ago. Hooray!