Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coin Issue

Rhino Keeper

Coin Issue

Has anyone noticed that after you "complete" a pen and you get the notification of the reward (so many coins and so much experience for completing the family) that the coins aren't being added to your total? I researched before posting, so it isn't just a one time thing. The coins just never show up.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Really?
    Anyone else noticed?

And what device, game version and OS do you use?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaMiya808 View Post

Has anyone noticed that after you "complete" a pen and you get the notification of the reward (so many coins and so much experience for completing the family) that the coins aren't being added to your total? I researched before posting, so it isn't just a one time thing. The coins just never show up.
    Try restarting your device it may help, if it's a bug affecting the coins being added deleting the app and redownloading might also help. Don't worry your game progress is safe on TLs server. Please let the forum/TL know if it continues, thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    Try restarting your device it may help, if it's a bug affecting the coins being added deleting the app and redownloading might also help. Don't worry your game progress is safe on TLs server. Please let the forum/TL know if it continues, thanks.
    I have restarted, deleted, reinstalled. I've done it all and it's still doing it.

Rachael98: I'm on an iPad 1, all up to date. Pet shop version 1.0.2

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaMiya808 View Post
    I have restarted, deleted, reinstalled. I've done it all and it's still doing it.

Rachael98: I'm on an iPad 1, all up to date. Pet shop version 1.0.2
    I wonder if this is affecting other players yet? I will let a moderator know for you, so the issue can be looked at.

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed this too. I'm on iPad 1 as well. I don't get extra coins added for completing a family and upgrading either. I have deleted and reinstalled the app but it still doesn't add the coins. Everything else works fine.

Executive Chef
    What is actually happening is that you aren't charged as much for the upgrade. So no coins are added, but fewer coins are taken away.

For example, the final upgrade for the Star Quarterbark cost 1200 coins. When you complete the family, you are "awarded" 100 coins. The game takes only 1100 coins from your total when you purchase the last upgrade.

(disclaimer: those may not be the exact numbers, but similar math DOES happen.)

Banned
    Watch and 1 coin subtracted as you tend/care etc too. Not a lot and with other games TL has issues with never mentioned.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by iusedtobedigusr View Post
    Watch and 1 coin subtracted as you tend/care etc too.
    Weird! I very carefully collected and fed my pets, and out of approximately 15 pets, 1 coin was subtracted twice. All other times no coins were taken away. Perhaps it happens on every X number of collections/feedings? I'm not sure because I didn't count.

Banned
    I never see it EVERY time but I did notice it quite a few times, seemed the more I used finger to move the game on my Ipod screen the more it happened.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast