Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rant. Rant. Rant.

Angry Rant. Rant. Rant.

Go to rotate a table & accidently tap on store? What? Your inventory on that item was 30,000+? Oh. So sorry for you. You CAN NOT have them back.

I did it the other night with a table & sucked it up but then I did it again this morning, realized as I set my finger down but it was too late. Can't add a confirmation button??

Oh, WAIT! Obviously not!

That's why I have...

only a few gems left....

and an extra slot!

The game was going slow & I guess I tapped when I didn't even know I did.

I was saving for the love statue-not going to happen now.

Also, a bunch of items that were worth 5 are now worth 2.

Mrs. Claus dress plus a bunch of other stuff.

I really am ready to quit playing. Thank GOODNESS I didn't pay for this game. I'd be livid.

On an android btw.

I hear you. I had a bunch of gems, then kept accidentally pressing "Buy Another Slot!". I know it's intentional. They fix everything else BUT that.

Banned
    Sorry this has happened, I feel sorry for players with accidental gem slot purchases. I don't feel anyone is to blame for this, it's accidental tapping.

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    Sorry this has happened, I feel sorry for players with accidental gem slot purchases. I don't feel anyone is to blame for this, it's accidental tapping.
    Ofc it's no one's fault.

After all, you can't blame the company who...
    a. spends their time illogically (have you visited the forum's ToS?...) censoring their forums (blame it on the few who wreck the forums they say is like telling everyone they can't drive because one person always gets into accidents)
    b. pushing out new (gem) content instead of bug testing
    c. can't get an "official" word out (look what's going on with Christmas content, some gone early, some still around even though "official" last day was 1/20) likely because half of them don't know what's going on themselves, etc.

They have gotten numerous feedback on bad features yet still won't work on them because, let's face it, they're in the game to make the most money from you and if stealing gems from you is going to make you spend more money to buy gems...
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 01-28-12 at 05:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Did I also mention that basic forum features such as editing/deleting one's posts and signature doesn't work for the majority of players. Not cause there's any difference between them, but because the features, for those who registered after April of LAST year, just doesn't work. And, surprise, TL doesn't care to figure out why. Or if they have, they sure are dragging their feet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    Did I also mention that basic forum features such as editing/deleting one's posts and signature doesn't work for the majority of players. Not cause there's any difference between them, but because the features, for those who registered after April of LAST year, just doesn't work. And, surprise, TL doesn't care to figure out why. Or if they have, they sure are dragging their feet.
    *them = the users who have the features and the users who don't

Grand Emperor
    Buying an extra slot is one of the most popular gem traps that people fall into.

Nightclub Owner
    TL is to blame for it as they won't supply us with a confirmation button. Players, accidental tapping, but TL has it their to take our money. IMO

Banned
    I have indeed read the TOS and rules of conduct, very interesting reading. The language filter and new forum rules are to protect the users on here. That I feel shows that TL really care about their players and take their personal safety on here very seriously. Most forums have these rules in place to protect users, it's just troll sites that do not. When bugs are reported the CMs pass the issue on and in most cases players get an amazing quick fix. The community managers do an amazing job in providing information that they have, they can not just say what they like. It would be misleading to players and complaints would follow. As players it's personal choice which developer/games you choose to play.
    I adore all TL games and I feel they are currently the best on the market. Sometimes there are game issues, every developer will experience these issues. TL update there games and give us new features, I would choose TL games every time.

Fashion Designer
    well TL can do something about it to make their customers happy! well they DONT cause they dont care and they get greedier by the day, right now their giving EVERYONE the feeling they dont care about the people playing only the money thier making due to the recent changes
    this issue has been reported ALOT and TL just doesnt care to put a comformation button in! it cant be soo hard if other game companies can do it in less than a week!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast