Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Thread: Bakery Valentine Goals

New Resident
    I have completed the pardon my French goal but I didn't get my prize?!?! Where do you purchase it?!?! Thanks.

Host(ess)
    When are the Valentine's goals going away? I was on vaccation for the past 2 months and was only able to get started this past week... Will they remain on the Valentine version?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabs83 View Post
    When are the Valentine's goals going away? I was on vaccation for the past 2 months and was only able to get started this past week... Will they remain on the Valentine version?
    No! They r going on the march13th I don't think I'll finish goals but buy decorations if u want.....the goals won't remain in valentine version.....

Quote Originally Posted by desteni View Post
    I have completed the pardon my French goal but I didn't get my prize?!?! Where do you purchase it?!?! Thanks.
    It should be under floor decorations in design tab lol ~ I freaked out at first too^^ if you're talking about the swan fountain...

How do you get goals to pop up? I have BS 1.4 on an iPhone4 running the latest version.

I think the goals finished today I was close to getting the truffle chair!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Valentine goals have now been removed from the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I had been around for the Valentine's Day goals, it's my favorite holiday!

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051