Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentine Goals

Host(ess)
    Does any one know if cooking and serving lattes/chocolate cakes counts for both goals since the tasks are overlapped in 2 goals?

Rhino Keeper
    Let me ask a simple question, how do you know what the prize is after completing a goal, or if you want to complete a goal just to win a particular item?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sup4mo View Post
    Let me ask a simple question, how do you know what the prize is after completing a goal, or if you want to complete a goal just to win a particular item?
    In the picture you will see an item at the end of the goal. You can get a prize or unlock a receipe or item.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelz1 View Post
    Does any one know if cooking and serving lattes/chocolate cakes counts for both goals since the tasks are overlapped in 2 goals?
    Not sure on these goals, but normally the items you make only get credited to the specific goal you are working on. They do not overlap.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sup4mo View Post
    Once you click on a particular goal that outlines what you need to do in the goal, look at the top of the screen. To the right of the bar is the goal "prize". If it's a recipe to unlock, it'll show that recipe. If it's a decoration, it'll show that. The bar at the top also tells you how many sub goals you have to do. If the bar is white or not filled in, you're on the first set of goals. If it's halfway filled in, you're on the 2nd set. If the bar is all filled in, you're on the 3rd and last set of goals to get that prize.

Farm Supplier
    I finished the chocolate cakes and got credited for both goals.

Fashion Designer
    In case it hasn't been mentioned yet, on the red velvet cookies goal under A Straight Stache, the text says serve 20 red velvet cookies but the right hand side has a count of 15. You only need to serve 15 to complete that part of the goal, not 20.

Rhino Keeper
    This ****s me about the velvet cookies! Here we were told they were going to be removed, so I hurried and finished baking all of them to be sure and complete Mastery before they removed it. Now, not only is it still here, but I have to keep baking them for the goals and it won't be credited toward anything!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Shhhhhhhhhhh....maybe they forgot...
    That is funny- made me laugh! Sometimes these forums can be funny!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    thanks Bobby, I was curious of what would happen to the current goals. I bet bakery and fashion are the same.
    I have both goals in BS. I'm glad for the extension because I'm on the last hot chocolates to unlock candy cane cake. I had given up on all those hot chocolates until the extension.

Farm Supplier
    Yes, it does It happened with me for the Christmas goals, and it's happening now, as far as I know

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast