Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentine Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by felicitybliss View Post
    I had to go to the "new and noteworthy" section of app store,,,,tap on release date filter....then swipe through a few pages to find bs:vs.....searching for bakery story and teamlava did not work for me..
    Ha! Thank you!!! I found it that way too!!! WOOHOO!!!!

New Resident
    I am semi new to the game. I only started playing with bakery story christmas. If I download the new bakery story valentine, will it take the place of my christmas edition and will all my current level/coins/bakery transfer over? I don't want to mess up the progress I have already made, and I'm not quite finished with the christmas goals. I am very close to completing. Thanks!

New Resident
    Also, if I decline a gift does it count in my gift maximum for the day?

Rhino Keeper
    I was afraid of that... It's been a while since I've done the Christmas goals so I'm trying to remember which neighbours I can send requests too

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have not seen the Valentine Version for IPAD yet. Any Ipad users have it yet?
    I updated last year?s Valentine version and got the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Quote Originally Posted by hope2004 View Post
    I am semi new to the game. I only started playing with bakery story christmas. If I download the new bakery story valentine, will it take the place of my christmas edition and will all my current level/coins/bakery transfer over? I don't want to mess up the progress I have already made, and I'm not quite finished with the christmas goals. I am very close to completing. Thanks!
    Game data is stored on TL's server. Valentines version should take the place of your current (so download Val, open Val, double check things, and delete your current version). All your data should be fine, but if it does have issues, then check out the report a problem/bug threads.

Also, if I decline a gift does it count in my gift maximum for the day?
    From what I understand, it should NOT. What happens in practice may vary because I know TL's gift/requesting system has some major bugs/issues. :s.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny_foo View Post
    I was afraid of that... It's been a while since I've done the Christmas goals so I'm trying to remember which neighbours I can send requests too
    The best way I've found to do this is when someone sends you a request from a goal, you know they're on iOS and before or after you accept their request, visit their bakery, tip/gift them then send them your own request. By visiting them, they'll go to the bottom of your neighbor list so you know not to send them another request until the next day. I also just started writing down which of my neighbors were iOS so I could send them the goal requests.

New Resident
    Thank you. I did it and it worked. Phew....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    If you guys have Red Velvet Cookies as a goal, does this mean they won't be removed? They were on the list for removal on 1/20 and I was assuming that when TL got around to removing the Xmas/New Years stuff, those would go as well, no?

Shhhhhhhhhhh....maybe they forgot...

The Honorable Panda
    Thank you. I did it and it worked. Phew....
    question,
    since you were not finished with your christmas goals when you downloaded the valentine version, are your christmas goals still showing up and no valentine goals yet?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast