Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentine Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for answering!��

Rhino Keeper
    That should be a face not ??

Rhino Keeper
    Just curious ... for those of you working on the 'Volunteer Work' goal, how many sugar coater appliances do you have? Right now I have two but am working on the other goals at the same time. I feel like it's a waste to build more but at this rate, it's going to take about 10 days to get all 20 plates done LOL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny_foo View Post
    Just curious ... for those of you working on the 'Volunteer Work' goal, how many sugar coater appliances do you have? Right now I have two but am working on the other goals at the same time. I feel like it's a waste to build more but at this rate, it's going to take about 10 days to get all 20 plates done LOL
    I built 8 and mastered the recipe before the goals were released. I could've built 2 more and finished this part of the goal in 2 days but decided that would be a waste of parts. Unless they're going to release more recipes for it, I wasn't going to build anymore since I've already mastered it. It just means I have to wait another day to complete the goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiba View Post
    What is the prize for "pardon my french"? I know theres a pic, I just dont get what it is. :/
    Its a fountain

Rhino Keeper
    so many 1 day foods @__@ is this punishment for complaining about the hot chocolate during christmas goals? >_>;;

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny_foo View Post
    I have 5 so it'll take me 4 days. I thought bout building more to help speed up the process too but decided to save my parts for the truffle machine. I want those truffle chairs!!

Question

I apologize as I have some dumb questions, but I'm new to BS:
    • If I download BS Valentine Story, does all my data come with it (decs, neighbors, coins) or is this starting a totally separate game?

• How is this different from the valentine update I keep hearing about? I still haven't received that on my iPhone.
    Thanks!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by skolinkenlot View Post
    I apologize as I have some dumb questions, but I'm new to BS:
    • If I download BS Valentine Story, does all my data come with it (decs, neighbors, coins) or is this starting a totally separate game?

• How is this different from the valentine update I keep hearing about? I still haven't received that on my iPhone.
    Thanks!
    The only dumb questions are the ones never asked! These aren't dumb at all!

The Valentines version carries everything over from the normal version - but there are additional things. Different background, different colors (like the Main Menu), and goals that may not be in the regular version yet. Everything you have in the regular version will still be exactly where you left it when you open this version.

The Valentines update is most likely the weekly update, but with Valentine themed items. Weekly updates roll out, either Friday or Tuesday. If you don't have them by the end of the day Tuesday, definitely post back on the forum, or contact a moderator.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Thank you

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast