Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentine Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Queen... I figured out why folks were not helping. Most of my friends r android users. Smh..... How can we tell in the future? If u look at their bakery they have nothing regarding d Vday goal.... Thinking....

Nightclub Owner
    I keep a list for each game that has goals that I play who is iOS and who isn't. I find out by doing the following:

1.) Look in their places and see if they have goal prizes/recipes out/cooking
    2.) If they post emojii on my wall, as Android can't post emojii on TL games
    3.) If they send a goal request to me. When I first logged into Fashion Valentine's I had about 10 goal requests waiting for me and it was the first time logging in as an iOS user. Obviously my neighbors had no idea I wasn't seeing their requests prior to the transfer and I felt awful about it.
    4.) Ask them when you go to tip them if they are iOS or Android and advise them that your keeping a list for future goal requests. This usually heads off any angry responses you MAY get back. I didn't get any, but a neighbor that I told of these steps did get some not-so-nice replies.

It only took me a few days to find out which of my neighbors were iOS, and any new neighbors I add I find out what they're using immediately, so I can put them on my list or leave them off of it.

Host(ess)
    Where'd you find out about that? O_O I didnt see a notice anywhere O_O but oh my god now I can finally finish every quest if I'm lucky! No more stress woohoo! *_____*

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by yaanx View Post
    Where'd you find out about that? O_O I didnt see a notice anywhere O_O but oh my god now I can finally finish every quest if I'm lucky! No more stress woohoo! *_____*

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    If any of you want the Valentine's Day love to be shared year-round, you've only got two more weeks to buy items! Same goes for the VDay goals... only two more weeks remaining!

All Valentine's Day content is currently scheduled to be removed on March 13. [This will not affect items unlocked by Goals -- those are yours to keep, and they should be available beyond this date]. Please grab these items and complete these Goals while you can!
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post247015
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Ohh I feel kinda derpy now, thanks =o
    That's terrific news! :3

Host(ess)
    Oh, and I wonder, after unlocking the truffle chairs, will you be able to buy them forever, or will it just the bought ones stay available forever?

Rhino Keeper
    Oh, and I wonder, after unlocking the truffle chairs, will you be able to buy them forever, or will it just the bought ones stay available forever?
    Oooo, good question. I too would like to know.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by otakuAera View Post
    Oooo, good question. I too would like to know.
    Cannot say forever, because any item can be removed down the line, but since this was a locked prize, yes I believe they will remain in the game after March 13.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Kooky, I thought once an item was pulled for purchase, even if it was goal related, we wouldn't be able to keep purchasing them, we'd only keep what we'd already purchased? I'm not talking recipes here, just items like the Truffle Chairs/Heart Table, etc........So if the Valentine's items/goals are going to be pulled on the 13th, wouldn't that also apply to those 2 items being allowed for purchase after that date? We'd keep what we already bought, but wouldn't be able to buy more of them.

Host(ess)
    Hm, gonna buy a few more just in case then.. Wouldn't want to regret not buying them if they DO leave D: