Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentine Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by otakuAera View Post
    This is more directed at the moderators/TeamLava staff, but when will we know exactly when the Valentine's Day goals will be taken away? Or, if you plan to extend them, when will we be informed that you do intend to extend them, and to what date?
    ... No one has answered my question...

Fashion Designer
    ... No one has answered my question...
    Your question was answered further up the thread when others asked the same question before you. Kooky has said the goals will be taken away approximately two weeks after Valentine's Day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrychef17 View Post
    Your question was answered further up the thread when others asked the same question before you. Kooky has said the goals will be taken away approximately two weeks after Valentine's Day.
    Yes, I saw that, but I wasn't sure how much the moderators are involved with TeamLava, so I was hoping someone from the TeamLava staff would be able to answer my question. That was also an approximation, not a given date - and what about he Christmas goals, which were extended another month? Would someone know whether the Valentine's Day goals will be extended, like the Christmas ones?

Nightclub Owner
    Yes, I saw that, but I wasn't sure how much the moderators are involved with TeamLava, so I was hoping someone from the TeamLava staff would be able to answer my question. That was also an approximation, not a given date - and what about he Christmas goals, which were extended another month? Would someone know whether the Valentine's Day goals will be extended, like the Christmas ones?
    Kooky got that information from a TL rep, it's the best we've got at the moment. If/when new information becomes available, one of the mods or TL staff will alert us. They hardly ever give a definite day, and as you saw with xmas stuff, even that definite date wasn't definite.

Est is 2 weeks after Valentine's day, so try and get all goals/recipes completed by then, and if they get extended, great, if not, well you've already done the best you could.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Kooky got that information from a TL rep, it's the best we've got at the moment. If/when new information becomes available, one of the mods or TL staff will alert us. They hardly ever give a definite day, and as you saw with xmas stuff, even that definite date wasn't definite.

Est is 2 weeks after Valentine's day, so try and get all goals/recipes completed by then, and if they get extended, great, if not, well you've already done the best you could.
    ^.^; Thanks, and my sincerest apologies for sounding irritated and snippy. The completest in me wants to finish them, and being under the pressure of a deadline always grates on my nerves.

I did, at least, get the Dark Chocolate Truffles and the Chocolate Pineapple, so I don't have two appliances with only one recipe. If I run out of time, I can be content with that.

Rhino Keeper
    ^.^; Thanks, and my sincerest apologies for sounding irritated and snippy. The completest in me wants to finish them, and being under the pressure of a deadline always grates on my nerves.

I did, at least, get the Dark Chocolate Truffles and the Chocolate Pineapple, so I don't have two appliances with only one recipe. If I run out of time, I can be content with that.
    Otaku... I feel ur pain. Breathe... I'm new to this and I have been playing all day just to get the chair. I'm not buying anymore gems. I'll go broke soon. It's just a game. Have fun.... :-)

Host(ess)
    I'm having a bit of trouble with neighbours accepting my requests >< It seems they haven't accepted any, only my sis I'm currently at the first part of the truffle chair quest D:

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yaanx View Post
    I'm having a bit of trouble with neighbours accepting my requests >< It seems they haven't accepted any, only my sis I'm currently at the first part of the truffle chair quest D:
    What do you mean? U mean they won't help out giving u d items u need? I'm having the same issues. Maybe it's d weekend.. Who knows.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletlocs View Post
    What do you mean? U mean they won't help out giving u d items u need? I'm having the same issues. Maybe it's d weekend.. Who knows.
    And only ur true friends will try and help u. I have been deleting a few people. Why play if ur not having fun. I like the game. If u need a friend my Id is my name on here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yaanx View Post
    Add me, HHSIsaac, I'll accept your requests
    my new storm8 is HHSIsaac because I now play on my Kindle Fire

I obviously don't play Fashion Story

I take partial credit for the Drink Machine and the Deep Fryer

Games That I play:
    Restaurant, Bakery, City, and Nightclub. Please add HHSIsaac for these games.