Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Valentine Goals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    It sounds to me like your game has a clogged request system. Don't send anything out tomorrow, let it clear itself. Go to each of your neighbors and write down who you see has the goal items in their bakery (recipes or prizes), then on Tuesday send only to 12-13 people from your list the measuring cup request. Try to make sure it's people that you can tell are actively playing right now (meaning they are tipping/gifting/clearing tables/not have spoiled food), and I bet you'll get almost all 10 that day. Then the next day (Wednesday) send out only 2-3 more than what you need from your requesting the day before (check to see how many you have left to complete the goal, and sent out 2-3 more from that number).

My system was clogged up as I had to request goal items and parts at the same time to get by one of the goals, and I waited a day and all my requests came through without an issue after that.
    Thanks... I'll let u know how it goes.

Nightclub Owner
    Ok, I got foxxiegirls request a little while ago, but I still haven't received scarletlocs or yaanx's yet. So it looks like my request system isn't blocked from receiving, as I added her at the same time I added you guys.

Host(ess)
    Only need 4 truffle vouchers now, guess the system got clogged up for me/I sent too many people the requests, oops >< I hope I still got enough time..

Rhino Keeper
    They sure make you jump through a bunch of "hoops" to complete the Pardon My French goal. By the time I finish it - it will be Summer. Geesh!

Rhino Keeper
    Will Android users get the truffle chairs too? Those are so cute...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by veenilla View Post
    Will Android users get the truffle chairs too? Those are so cute...
    unfortunately, goals are not available to android users right now. I hope TL will, at some point, sooner than later, release the chairs to players using androids though.

Rhino Keeper
    ^
    Yea that's what I meant haha

Executive Chef
    when will the goals go away? i hope its not soon as i only finished 1 goal >.<

Host(ess)
    How much time is left before Valentine goals go away? I saw somewhere someone said probably 2 weeks after Valentine's day would be the last day, if so, then tomorrow is last day?? But then Xmas goals were extended... Will TL give ingame notifications of how much time's left?

Nightclub Owner
    Not sure if the goals will be extended, all we've heard is about 2 weeks after valentine's day, which would make them ending with this week's update. Those have been coming out on Thursday's lately, so most likely the goals will be gone then unless they extend them.