Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: appliances...?

Question appliances...?

how many appliances is one allowed to own?
    i understand you unlock one as you increase in levels, so what's the maximum, and at what level?
    (assuming you do not use gems to unlock appliances)

Rhino Keeper
    18 max unless you want more, 24 gems to unlock each one extra

Nightclub Owner
    You can own as many as you want, but you can only have 18 to use for cooking unless you unlock more with gems. I think some people were getting confused and thinking they could only purchase 18 appliances, when actually you can purchase as many as you want, you can only cook at one time with 18 of them.

Banned
    You get one every 4 or so levels. You unlock the 18th at level 73.
    After 73, there is really no benefit for leveling

I just saw one of my new neighbors who had 38 appliances built plus one still in the box!!!!! How is that even possible??????

Rhino Keeper
    You can buy additional appliances paying 24 gems for each one.

Nightclub Owner
    You pay 24 gems to UNLOCK an appliance spot, not to buy the actual appliance. Each spot you unlock stays unlocked as you increases in levels. The most appliances you're allowed on the floor normally is 18 (once you reach the level where they are all unlocked for you), but when you unlock an appliance spot you get an extra appliance on your floor earlier. Technically, because of my level I should only be allowed 14, but I have 23 because I unlocked 9 appliance spots. Once I reach the level that would have unlocked the 18th spot, I'll have 27 spots instead.

Rhino Keeper
    If you purchase an appliance slot for gems does that count towards what you gain with levels or will it extra?

Nightclub Owner
    Read the post right above your own EricasYummys, I answered your question there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Read the post right above your own EricasYummys, I answered your question there.
    Having 24 appliances when you should have 18 dies not answer what happens before then

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast