Thread: Droid v iOS...

Rhino Keeper

Droid v iOS...

Hello!!

I'm new to this forum and have a question. My favorite feature of the game is the goals/challenges. However, I just found out that my sister in law doesn't get the goals. She has a Droid. This doesn't seem fair to Droid users at all. Is this currently being worked on by teamlava? Or will goals be added to Droid users in the future? Please let me know.

Thanks!!! 💜❤💙

Grand Emperor
    New features are added to iOS first. Then in 3-6 months, Androids might get them. This is the way its always been. For example, Androids just got badges in Dec, 3 months after iOS. And we still can't see how many parts we have in My Gifts. We got the Candy Cane Oven yesterday with no recipe.

I believe Androids will get goals. There's a lot of gem earning opportunities in them for TL. TL does not give release dates.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for your quick response!! Hopefully teamlava releases the goals soon to droid users!!

Executive Chef
    I hope as well that in the future, tl will think of Androids as well when they distribute goals, but in the mean time I do not think it is going to happen. The goals that have been released I believe are time sensitive, so Android users will not be able to participate in current goals.

Executive Chef
    1 thing Droid users should pray stays that iOS users will never get again: free gems for downloading an app.

Apple's rating system is: more downloads = better app. So not true. Anyways, some developers were complaining about this with game developers offering free currency for downloading apps so Apple yanked some apps and threatened others unless they complied.