Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Weekly Update 1-26

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kahlan531 View Post
    It's there, but when I try to install it a pop-up says,"The item you tried to buy is no longer available." :-(
    Same for me... I keep trying, though, haha

Rhino Keeper
    I have searched bakery, valentine, & teamlava...it's not there . I play on my iPad and my daughter on iPod touch

Rhino Keeper
    Found it on iPod...but sameno longer available message is coming up

Rhino Keeper
    Bakery Valentine's Version just got a new update. I tried to install a while ago but when it finished downloading, the bunny icon changed into last year's valentine icon, and when opened it said "no longer supported". A second later I looked at iTunes and there is an option to update. Now I am able to enter Valentines Bakery and saw 4 new goals! Couldn't decide which one to start working on, but I figure the chocolate truffle goal leads to the truffle chair, so I'll start that one!

Rhino Keeper
    Its downloading on my daughters iPod, but I still don't see it in my app store. I'm sure it will be soon

Host(ess)
    I gotten the updates today but still havent any goals yet to unlock the food.

Host(ess)
    Anyone have goals on bakery? please share, many thanks in advance

Rhino Keeper
    Yes goals r long winded. 20 lattes at 1 a day and 5 vanilla scoops at 1 every 2 days!!!!ouch!!! X

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry one of the goals nds 10 lattes at 1 a day depending on how many drinks makers u have and a further 20 valentines cookies at 1 a day again depending on how many ovens u have. And thats just the first stage of that particular goal. With 3 stages on each new goal.

Host(ess)
    thanks! just updated my bakery... finally is here, have been checking on it daily.... i got 4 goals!....

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast