Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 scoops of sugar help!

Rhino Keeper

2 scoops of sugar help!

On my iPhone ios 5 bakery it's stuck on Dual visits goal I have only 15 neighbours (my choice) only 11 able to do goals ok
    I asked 2 for the two scoops of sugar over the weekend my daughter sent one of them so this morning around 9am ish I sent the request to my iPad bakery which I received straight away and I sent it, so I went back on iPhone no show hmm left it untill 11.30 checked again no show hmm
    I tried force closing nothing
    I tried deleting and re- installing nothing
    I tried switching my phone off - nothing
    Just gone on again 4 pm still nothing
    What can I do now?

The Honorable Panda
    Could be some nbrs have not gotten into their games to return. Also nbrs that play on android, will not get your request so they will not be able to
    send any back to you.
    If you only have 15 nbrs you may want to check to see how many IOS nbrs you have.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I have this happen too, it usually shows up later or the next day. It is strange only does it sometimes.

Nightclub Owner
    As barley said, it should show up at some point. Unfortunately there can be quite a frustrating delay sometimes. I guess it is to teach us a little patience...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Could be some nbrs have not gotten into their games to return. Also nbrs that play on android, will not get your request so they will not be able to
    send any back to you.
    If you only have 15 nbrs you may want to check to see how many IOS nbrs you have.
    What's the word I'm looking for? Ah yes, discrimination

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    What's the word I'm looking for? Ah yes, discrimination
    The word I'm thinking of is stupid! Are goals for Android really a tech issue? Really? How can there be a problem with an oven? It's the same oven they already have, it's just colored differently and only has 1 recipe!

Rhino Keeper
    send any back to you.
    Oh dear I didn't explain myself I'll try again
    I have two bakery's one on my iPhone and one on my iPad (long story briefly in hospital couldn't use my iPad)
    So I sent 1 request out from my iPhone bakery to my iPad bakery for 1 scoop of sugar I did not send it to anyone else!
    I received the request on my iPad immediately and sent the sugar to my iPhone straight away about 9am
    I have still not received it now 12 hours later

I have 15 neighbours 11 whom are able to play goals the other 4 are android so I don't send any goal requests to them!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hentie2 View Post
    Oh dear I didn't explain myself I'll try again
    I have two bakery's one on my iPhone and one on my iPad (long story briefly in hospital couldn't use my iPad)
    So I sent 1 request out from my iPhone bakery to my iPad bakery for 1 scoop of sugar I did not send it to anyone else!
    I received the request on my iPad immediately and sent the sugar to my iPhone straight away about 9am
    I have still not received it now 12 hours later

I have 15 neighbours 11 whom are able to play goals the other 4 are android so I don't send any goal requests to them!
    Had it been 24 hours since your iphone has sent the last goal request back to your Ipad? I have found that on my second game, that it will not get a request for a new item from my main game until 24 hours after I returned the last one.
    Also you may want to delete any other bakery games on both devices and only have the valentine game on both devices.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Had it been 24 hours since your iphone has sent the last goal request back to your Ipad? I have found that on my second game, that it will not get a request for a new item from my main game until 24 hours after I returned the last one.
    Also you may want to delete any other bakery games on both devices and only have the valentine game on both devices.
    Hmm maybe your right on the 24 hr thing let's hope it comes through tomorrow fingers crossed

I will delete the other bakery off my iPad but I had done that already on my iPhone I remembered that from Xmas goals

Good news about reverting back to old prices and quantities I hoped they would my restaurant was really struggling to keep food going and I'm on level 96

Fashion Designer
    I know I've gotten requests for things that are 2 days old. I send them anyway, but usually figure my nbrs have given up on them and no longer need them by then. But send them anyway.

I'd love to understand why some requests can come through immediately (had some only seconds old) and others take days. I don't get it.

I've also had requests come back to me within seconds of sending them out. So they went to my nbr and came back almost instantly, yet others take days. I'm not a techy person though, but logic tells me that if one request can go through so fast, others should be able to as well.

I also regularly decline regular gifts to be sure to get the requested items I need. Seems to help a bit, but not completely. I've also noticed that many of my nbrs who used to be very active have stopped playing. So you may want to make sure your nbrs are all still as active as they were.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast