Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: city story doesn't start

Unhappy city story doesn't start

Hi,

yesterday I made the update from City Story but since I did this, I cannot use the Game with my HTC Desire Z. When I open the app, always comes, that I havent Internet, but I have an Internet connection. So I tried to uninstall and install new the game then, but the same error comes again. So I tried to start "farm City" and this app runs without any Problem. So it is only a Problem of "City story". I use the Version 1.0.5 of the game.

Could you please help me?

Thanks

Host(ess)
    I have the same problem I hope thy fix it my city story has been doing that crimes 01/24 at 10:00 AM

Banned
    Try restarting your device, clear the cache/cookies etc. Are you having any memory issues with your device?
    Please let the forum/TL know if the issues persist, thanks. Also let the forum know which device, device version and game version played on.

The Honorable Panda
    To keep together I wanted to move these from the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyLadyFarm View Post
    I'm having a problem with the game City Story not opening I get a No Internet Connection Message but I have WiFi & 4G and have tried both. I was on City Story 10:00 AM 10/24 and have not been able to get on again. I Forced close Game, Restarted my phone & reinstalled the game nothing works. SO Android 2.3.3 / Phone EVE Shift from Sprint / Storm ID HappyLadyFarm. The version of city Story is 1.0.5 Please Help I emailed TL Support thy told me to post this hear

I have the same problem I hope thy fix it my city story has been doing that crimes 01/24 at 10:00 AM

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Check to see if there is a more current update for your phone.
    Also try clearing your cache and moving your game to your SD. This will help free up some memory.
    I did all of that already and when I turn up my media volume I have the music from city story playing all the time & the game is not even open I uninsted it I have had nothing but problems with thread TL games I get to 96& have to uninstall With Backery, Resturant,Nightclub only to 27 all UNINSTALLED now City at it uninstalled I have 1 left Farm and I'm on 96 I guess I go on Facebook & play there games at least thy work
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-26-12 at 05:51 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    I am not sure why you cannot open the game, but I will turn this over to GM .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    Try restarting your device, clear the cache/cookies etc. Are you having any memory issues with your device?
    Please let the forum/TL know if the issues persist, thanks. Also let the forum know which device, device version and game version played on.
    I already started new and installed new, but the Problem is still the same. I can hear the Sound but then come the warning, that there would be no internetconnection. But I habe Internet.

I use an HTC Desire Z with Android 2.3.3 and City Story in The 1.0.5 Version.

The Problem exists since i Made The update yesterday.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasenmaedchen View Post
    I already started new and installed new, but the Problem is still the same. I can hear the Sound but then come the warning, that there would be no internetconnection. But I habe Internet.

I use an HTC Desire Z with Android 2.3.3 and City Story in The 1.0.5 Version.

The Problem exists since i Made The update yesterday.
    I'm sorry the issues continue, KP has reported your issue to the CM's.

Nightclub Owner
    I was having an issue as well and I had to go into my apps section on my phone and clear cache for everything, not just for City. Once I did that, it let me in. I'm now having to do that almost every time I want to log into City, whereas before, I just had to make sure my TL games had the cache cleared.

I really hope I'm not going to have to do that every time, as it can be time consuming. I don't mind having to do it with my TL games, but with all my apps: frustration will build.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I was having an issue as well and I had to go into my apps section on my phone and clear cache for everything, not just for City. Once I did that, it let me in. I'm now having to do that almost every time I want to log into City, whereas before, I just had to make sure my TL games had the cache cleared.

I really hope I'm not going to have to do that every time, as it can be time consuming. I don't mind having to do it with my TL games, but with all my apps: frustration will build.
    Thank you for providing that extra information, it will help other player's. I hope this issue improves for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    I'm sorry the issues continue, KP has reported your issue to the CM's.
    Sorry, nit what means KP and CM?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast