Thread: California Condor?

California Condor?

Is it Bald Eagle and Ostrich? I don't remember the Ostrich being a crossbreed animal.

Shame it's a gem animal

Aww
    Must be indeed, i don?t remember the ostrich being one either. how many jewels does it cost?

so much

Executive Chef
    Well, it must be. The only curiosity is... A condor is very much like a Vulture.

So, why didn't they just make the vulture crossbreed with something? Is it because it's not bought in the store but earned when you complete the collection?

To me, it makes more sense to crossbreed the vulture with another animal to make a condor. I grew up in and live in Cali and remember as a child always been terrified going on walks around my uncle's neighborhood after the family went for a walk and they pointed them out to me and explained the condors can pick up a young child with their talons. Definitely was glad I didn't live in that area but only came to visit. Now I do live here and wish the city would take down the eucalyptus trees the condors perch in since they're planted right by the college.

I thought it would be the vulture and bald eagle. Not ostrich. That's weird.

And it's probably not because of the collection because Skunks are from a collection and you can crossbreed it with a bear.

Host(ess)
    Does anybody know how to get the California condor??

Rhino Keeper
    The CALIFORNIA CONDOR is a cross-breed of BALD EAGLE + OSTRICH. It costs 9 gems and takes (at the moment) 22 hours to finish breeding it. Some animals, once it's done in the nursery/lab, then take more time to "build" after you place it into your zoo. I don't spend money on gems so don't have that info.