Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neighbor List

Neighbor List

I would like the list to be constructed so that the list goes fron Z to A. It doesn't seem fair for the A's to always be first. I have 400 neighbors baut seldom get to visit the later letters unless on purpose.

Thanks,
    Maria

Grand Emperor
    I would like it to go from P to O.

Grand Emperor
    Before the neighbor list moved visited neighbors to the bottom, I used to visit my neighbors from Z to A for the same reason.

Grand Emperor
    I always used to start at Z because I was sick of scrolling by the end.

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Before the neighbor list moved visited neighbors to the bottom, I used to visit my neighbors from Z to A for the same reason.
    The problem with scrolling is the time it takes to get to the end of the list of 400 neighbors, then after two picks you start at the top again and have to scroll to the end again where your picks start accumulating so that now the Z's are no longer at the bottom.

New Resident
    i have like 547 neighbours. sending gifts takes forevr. they should have a send to all button

Banned
    Personally, My list keeps getting shorter, I allowed for all the Holidays so kept allot I was gonna delete. At one point I had over 500 neighbors and down to 150 and now My spreadsheet is showing that about 50 more seem to have abandoned the game and were good neighbors but I see no changes in their farms in well over a month. Some you can see spend a lot on Gems because all that's left is Gem items and building etc. But except for that it's just trees they never harvest, dead crops, unplowed fields or just green. Seems like the exodus began when Pop-ups were keeping you from even plowing or planting more then 10-20 plots before one would hit and you had to make sure that what you had just done even took. I'm not even gonna bother adding new neighbors until all the "Holiday Versions" are gone, At least then I have from March until Sept where the Popups for those versions will be gone.

Grand Emperor
    May to Sept. Don't forget Easter.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by funinthepetshop View Post
    The problem with scrolling is the time it takes to get to the end of the list of 400 neighbors, then after two picks you start at the top again and have to scroll to the end again where your picks start accumulating so that now the Z's are no longer at the bottom.
    This was before they changed the neighbor list. Now I start at the top.

Grand Emperor
    There's an add me section for people who want to be added. Please post there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast