Thread: What happens if your customer rating goes to zero?

Rhino Keeper

What happens if your customer rating goes to zero?

The rating always seems to jump back to 100 when you go back to your restaurant, even if your counters have been empty all night. I've heard it mentioned that fewer customers enter when your rating is down. But since it always goes back to 100, and 28-30 customers are coming in at a time, it seems like this is not something to worry about. ???

Since the reduction in number of plates I've had many nights with completely empty counters, but I am always at 100 when I log on. It goes down a bit then, but after I serve the food that has cooked overnight, I'm right back at 100 in no time.

Does it really ever run down to 0?

It is disappointing not to be able to earn coins at night, and empty counters are no fun -- I'm really bummed about this. I have never purchased gems and have lost countless hard-earned gems in gem traps. I had planned to buy gems when I reached a high level, but I now refuse to ever buy gems until the plate count is changed back. But, I was wondering if the customer rating really even mattered at all?

Rhino Keeper
    The ranking do goes down. but is different when you are logged than when you turn your RS off.
    I am making some test, and the worst I could get OFFLINE is 59% satisfaction.
    Tomorrow I will have more information, because I haven't finish my experiments.

I am looking for a new way to play the game, without losing the satisfaction.