Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Can a staff member please provide a response?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    A-ha, see? (Ten)
    Oh yeaaaaaah, lol. I feel really pretty right now.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Best GIF yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    Due to customer feedback, TeamLava has decided to revert the changes made to the quantities and prices of contracts/recipes in Bakery Story, Fashion Story and Restaurant Story. We are very appreciative of the customer feedback in both emails to Support and, naturally, posts in the forums to help us make this decision. Please let us know if you have further thoughts/feedback on these changes in the thread below.
    Here's the post by GM.

Thumbs up THANK YOU TeamLAVA, MODERATORS & PLAYERS

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Here's the post by GM.
    Happy Dance big time!! Thanks everyone for your support, thank you to the mods for handling all the forum traffic so well, with professionalism and tact. Thank you to TeamLava for hearing our voices. I was so surprised at the support this received and I'm so pleased to work with a company that takes their customers requests into serious consideration.

I appreciate everyone who responded toy threads and poll and everyone else who voiced their opinions about the matter. Clearly they listened and respected us enough to go back to how things were. Thanks again staff for responding and also changing things back!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brittanyyy21 View Post
    I appreciate everyone who responded toy threads and poll and everyone else who voiced their opinions about the matter. Clearly they listened and respected us enough to go back to how things were. Thanks again staff for responding and also changing things back!
    I too feel very appreciative that TL always listen to players, and it's gone back to how it was. I hope now all players get the limited time gem offers. ( I'm not a mod/TL staff)

Rhino Keeper
    Well happy happy joy joy

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456