Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can a staff member please provide a response?

Angry Can a staff member please provide a response?

TL, you've gotten plenty of feedback from everyone about the same 5 things ~

- Lowered plate amounts
    - Lower coin value for plates
    - Gem traps
    - No confirmation screens
    - Too many ads

Between the forums and ratings (Restaurant story-Valentines is already down to 3.5 stars) I think we'd all appreciate a response of what you guys plan on doing to make us all feel better. Why have feedback forums if the only responses you're going to provide is some excuse about "helping newer players" and asking for "proof/screenshots" of the problem. Everyone described it to a T! What is the use of screenshots? Also how will this help newer players? Brownies only take a minute but you get what, 20? and make the same you'd make in a few minutes with brownies as you'd get with an hour cake.

Here's one of the latest ratings and reviews in the app store since i'm sure no one from TL will look
    KimWill2
    What are players doing while waiting days for food to cook?

WE'RE PLAYING SOMETHING ELSE!

I used to play this and bakery all the time but be real quests that take days and cost gems, most everything cost gems, food takes days to cook...on and on. You know the problems and don't listen so here's my advice to the players

Check out "Sweet Shop" and "Pocket Potins". (easy and fast quests, lots of chances to win gems and THEY GIFT PREMIUM stuff).

Someone from Teamlava should play one of these and get a clue.

Also, Regarding the closing of OCCUPY TL, there already is a movement going on. I've seen it on the forums and now in the app store.
    Penelopejlittledog

I rate it ZERO!! food quantity reduced, food prices reduced, gifts reduced! Why?...so that you are forved to buy gems to level up or expand.
    Please tell us what you plan on doing!
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 01-29-12 at 08:27 PM.

Farm Supplier
    There was a response earlier from GM on a poll thread.

Rhino Keeper
    I havent seen one response from TL staff regarding any of this! But thx for posting those rating cause now i have some new games i can try and if good will get my loyal nbrs to those and away from TL ran ones! The only responses ive seen have been from moderators and they r not on the payroll they r regular players like us doing TLs dirty work!

Banned
    The community manager's are entitled to some time off, like everyone else. The community managers give the players on here updates/ information, when that information is available to them. They can't just post what they like it has to be an official response that has been passed on from the various teams. They really help player's with so many issues, they need to be given a break. They do there very best for everyone on here, so the players I feel should be more understanding.
    Gem issues, the coin issue and reduced plates are not their fault, they do try so very hard to get the bugs fixed in our games by passing it on to engineering. I am grateful for everything they do for everyone on here. I think they care so much about the forum too and the users on here. They do I feel listen to our feedback positive or negative.
    I think they all do an amazing job on here. Thank you CM's.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    The community manager's are entitled to some time off, like everyone else. The community managers give the players on here updates/ information, when that information is available to them. They can't just post what they like it has to be an official response that has been passed on from the various teams. They really help player's with so many issues, they need to be given a break. They do there very best for everyone on here, so the players I feel should be more understanding.
    Gem issues, the coin issue and reduced plates are not their fault, they do try so very hard to get the bugs fixed in our games by passing it on to engineering. I am grateful for everything they do for everyone on here. I think they care so much about the forum too and the users on here. They do I feel listen to our feedback positive or negative.
    I think they all do an amazing job on here. Thank you CM's.
    There changes r not bugs or glitches (not tue recent ones anyways) they were intentional!!!!! Im so happy they listen to u but they have done sweet nothing about there most recent BS!!!! I have been watching the forums for days and have not seen one TL employee respond to the mess they caused! So dont give me ur garbage about caring cause they dont!!!!

On a brighter note POCKET POTIONS AND SWEET SHOP SEEM SIMILAR TO TLs GAMES GIVE THEM A TRY PLAYERS FOR I BET THAT GAME COMPANY MAY CARE MORE!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Lower ratings arent going to get TL to do anything....like usual!!!

Rhino Keeper
    One more thing regarding TL managers...if they need so much time off that they cant respond to ANYTHING what r the getting paid to do!?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by niccy79 View Post
    One more thing regarding TL managers...if they need so much time off that they cant respond to ANYTHING what r the getting paid to do!?!
    Everyone is entitled to two days off a week, like everyone else. They do respond to us so much, none of these issues are their fault. So please stop blaming them. I do not get special treatment they listen to us all, some players are for the recent plate size reduction some are against. I feel it's early days, maybe the players need some more time to see how it does affect our games more long term. The CMs do give updates very often, they help with so many player posts too.
    I don't see how they could possibly do anymore, they all are so dedicated it really shows. The players I feel are so lucky to have this forum and to have three CMs shows how much TL care. They have not caused a mess, have you ever thought maybe some very serious issues are going on and that takes prority at the moment. The yesterday and today they are on days off, they do come on if they can weekends.
    Have to spend time editing posts etc it takes them away from helping players with game issues then as well.
    I think maybe they have other roles at TL as well. I do understand your frustrations though, hopefully your game issues will improve for you. This is all my view, I don't work for TL.

Grand Emperor
    The response implying TL needs time off for 5 days is not a response from TL, but from another poster.

Sometimes the thread may have fallen through the cracks. If you want an answer, send a Private Message to GroupMagma. You will most likely not get a response until Monday or later.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    The CMs are paid to do their job, and they do it very well.

You can read about the different jobs at the Jobs Page.

nmishii is correct in saying that it sometimes slips, but you can also PM DaojinWildfire or ButterPanda.
    They're sometimes on at the weekend!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast