Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pop Ups Have GOT to stop, PLEASE!

Yep my main problem and it doesnt go away even if you download the game that you didnt want in the first place...its just not on and is making me want to quit the thing

Executive Chef
    Pop ups have always bothered me.. So I download the app (I know, I shouldn't) and then delete it..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by debbyglenwebby View Post
    Yep my main problem and it doesnt go away even if you download the game that you didnt want in the first place...its just not on and is making me want to quit the thing

It never will until you DL every game TL/S8 has produced. Then they will bug you for "Holiday" VERSIONS.

Banned
    It all makes their #'s look good in App store etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by debbyglenwebby View Post
    I just play the game for a little bit, that's what I do and the pop ups stop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    I just play the game for a little bit, that's what I do and the pop ups stop.
    So you DL a POS you never wanted in the first place ti satisfy the TL God's?

Sorry I will not be that meek to just succumb to an AD.

Rhino Keeper
    The pop up used to have a X that appears on the top-right only after a few seconds. Now it rotates between this and a Get Later botton located at the left-bottom. It seems to me they are not considering stopping the ads, they are trying to make it harder for you to close.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovecooper14 View Post
    Pop ups have always bothered me.. So I download the app (I know, I shouldn't) and then delete it..
    Don't forget to rate the game 1 star to compensate or it encourages them to add more ads to boost their download numbers.

Banned
    Yep and others added on too. I REFUSE to download anything I don't play.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    Don't forget to rate the game 1 star to compensate or it encourages them to add more ads to boost their download numbers.
    I feel it's up to each player what they choose to rate apps.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast