Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pop Ups Have GOT to stop, PLEASE!

Farm Supplier

Pop Ups Have GOT to stop, PLEASE!

I thought the not so subtle icon for another game just above the menu key was bad enough, but now, todays' update to the pop up takes the cake (no pun intended Bakers).

Not only does the page popup, covering the full screen, but they removed the x so we could close it immediately. Now we have to look at it a few seconds until the Get It Later option appears.

Since this game now takes forever (breeding a Balinese for a couple of days), I've been playing something else in my spare time. Guess what, faster pace, earns coins and their equivalent of gems and NO pop ups. As soon as I come back to PSS to check on my neighbors and pets, it's pop up after pop up after pop up.

Give us a break, please!

Banned
    I've found if you download the game and play it for a bit, the pop ups go away then. It's personal choice whether to keep the app or delete it. I know it's not really a proper solution, it does stop the pop ups etc for games.

Fashion Designer
    download it, rate it 1 star, and delete

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    I will try that, but I have a feeling it will just be replaced by another ad.

I've been trying to hang in with the game in the hope that some of our positive suggestions will be heeded and it will get better, not just the gripes about loss of gems and breeding time changes. The game has potential with some fixes and my neighbors are great, but I'm really getting annoyed and bored now.

Farm Supplier
    THEY'RE BACK!!! Now the Fashion Story is popping up. I'm going to have to put up with it for now because WE HAVE NEW PETS as well and they are COINS with a reward of GEMS!!!!! WOOO-HOOO!!!

Thank you TL!!!!

Banned
    ROFL!

Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 01-29-12 at 07:46 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah. I caved. I hate seeing the pop ups, the billboard, and ad customers.

I caved and downloaded them then rated them 1 stars.

It was a bit of work since I had to download 3 games!! To get rid of them all but they're gone until TL puts out another 10 versions of their games

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by barleycoon View Post
    I've found if you download the game and play it for a bit, the pop ups go away then. It's personal choice whether to keep the app or delete it. I know it's not really a proper solution, it does stop the pop ups etc for games.
    I rate all the apps five stars, as they are deserving of that.

Banned
    I Rate others 5 but these intrude on game in play so get a 1.

Banned
    Yeah. I caved. I hate seeing the pop ups, the billboard, and ad customers.

I caved and downloaded them then rated them 1 stars.

It was a bit of work since I had to download 3 games!! To get rid of them all but they're gone until TL puts out another 10 versions of their games
    Billboards I just think of flotsam on my ocean of game, Then I just block entrances so no one can visit with bubbles and when Pop ups Upset me I wrote to Apple and so did alot of others, you noticed not every 60 seconds now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast