Thread: Lip couch request problem

Host(ess)

Lip couch request problem

I have 11 hours left on my lip couch goal. All I need to do us get 3 gossips and I have requested this from all 200+ of my neighbours and they keep telling me that they accepted it but I haven't received it? I've tried restarting my device and deleting and redownloading the app I really don't want to have to pay gems for this couch if I don't finish in time

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 13rebecca13 View Post
    I have 11 hours left on my lip couch goal. All I need to do us get 3 gossips and I have requested this from all 200+ of my neighbours and they keep telling me that they accepted it but I haven't received it? I've tried restarting my device and deleting and redownloading the app I really don't want to have to pay gems for this couch if I don't finish in time
    Have you already accepted 20 goals request or parts for makeup counter(if you are building one) in the last 24 hours?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    No, this is the only thing I've asked for. I also added new neighbours and still nothing. (I don't know I'd that affects what you're talking about, sorry). I dont have a lot of knowledge about this.

The Honorable Panda
    no problem, try deleting all Fashion games(christmas, regular, etc) then redownload the Regular Fashion game only.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Wish I could give you mine. I only completed it to get the wedding display. I find the couch disgusting and it's never coming out of storage.