View Poll Results: Do You want a gem sale?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!!!! I like discounts!

46 90.20%
  • No! i like full price gems

1 1.96%
  • I dont care. who needs gems?

4 7.84%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No gem sale

Fashion Designer

Unhappy No gem sale

to get ready for all the valentine items and boxes can we PLEASE TL have a gem sale? we all want one and there hasnt been one in a LONG time or give us some kind of special? im sorry i just dont like paying full price lol what my mom always taught me "go for the sale rack" lol!
    everyone vote the more voters the better! hopfully TL will see this and realized ppl want a gem sale lol

Banned
    I too hope we might recieve some more gem sales.

Executive Chef
    ya. I mean, i have a feeling that there will be lots of cute stuff for valentine!

Nightclub Owner
    I voted yes for you guys. I don't buy gems, but for those of you that do, you should get a discount considering how many traps take them away.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I voted yes for you guys. I don't buy gems, but for those of you that do, you should get a discount considering how many traps take them away.
    lol yeah, everytime i have alot of gems i can never save them cuz im not careful and bam! 25 gems taken away im sad i have to worry bout this though

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 143Blue View Post
    lol yeah, everytime i have alot of gems i can never save them cuz im not careful and bam! 25 gems taken away im sad i have to worry bout this though
    It is sad

Farm Supplier
    YES!!! So glad that somebody started a thread on this! I got a $20 iTunes gift card and plan to remodel for Valentine's Day, but I really want to get more for my money! Even a special offer would be nice. I'm not buying ANY gems until there's another sale (there hasn't been one since, like, December!)

Executive Chef
    I remember how they used to do sales almost every week. Nows its like every month or every 2 months.

Rhino Keeper
    They had a 20% off on tuesday and Thursday EVERY WEEK.. no we don't get any sales. TeamLava is asking me to stop buying gems! Lol

Executive Chef
    wait, who likes full priced gems?! i dont buy gems any more (i cant) but I'll vote yes. But the last one was only a month ago! (sorry) but before the halloween sale the last one was in august. what a wait.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast