Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugh please get rid of this sooooooo annoying!

Host(ess)

Thumbs down Ugh please get rid of this sooooooo annoying!

Having to collect stars and coins are very annoying. Not trying to nit pick, but it definitely takes over the game...any chance you will take this option back? I like it the way it was before.
    - Android user.

Banned
    Our stars and coins will self collect if they are left, that's what I usually do with mine.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    You can exit the game, or leave the current screen (eg. go to a neighbour, or different neighbour) and your coins/stars will auto-credit. You don't need to bother with them unless you really want them.

Grand Emperor
    Upgrade to the latest version of Bakery Story in the Android Market.

We got back the dropping stars and coins when 1.3 was released in December. Sometime after, I don't know exactly when, they reverted it back to the way it was. I am on 1.3.5 and coins, XPs, and stars do not drop anymore.

I am also on the latest version of RS. They still drop.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post

We got back the dropping stars and coins when 1.3 was released in December. Sometime after, I don't know exactly when, they reverted it back to the way it was. I am on 1.3.5 and coins, XPs, and stars do not drop anymore.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that! Thanks.

(more proof that TL make good changes!!!)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Oh, I wasn't aware of that! Thanks.

(more proof that TL make good changes!!!)
    Personally I thought it was because it was probably screwing up something else and backing it out made it work. They did that in July also. The coins, XPs, stars dropped for a week and then it went back to normal.

But whatever the reason, it was a good change. Now if they can only do it on RS...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post

I have my phone set up to where it automatically upgrades. I believe it upgraded Thursday or friday, only thing I noticed was new items. Am I missing a different way to upgrade?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_1 View Post
    I have my phone set up to where it automatically upgrades. I believe it upgraded Thursday or friday, only thing I noticed was new items. Am I missing a different way to upgrade?
    Those are weekly updates that TL automatically.

Those are not version updates, just content updates.

I'm not knowledgeable about the Android Market, but I presume there's an update area there?

Grand Emperor
    The last update was Jan 13. For me, they don't automatically update even when I had the box checked to do so. You need to go into the Android Market, search for Bakery Story (I search for teamlava since I have multiple games), and it'll say Update if appropriate.

To see what version you have, go into Help/FAQ, and in the lower right border in tiny tiny tiny print, the version is listed.

The updates you saw on Friday are weekly updates and are updated on the server, not on your game.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Those are weekly updates that TL automatically.

Those are not version updates, just content updates.

I'm not knowledgeable about the Android Market, but I presume there's an update area there?
    I am at 1.3.5. Guess ill just have to go visit a neighbor or get over having to collect them myself lol.
    And on the android market, when you go to the app, at the top it either had the option to open/install open/uninstall or open/upgrade. I have installed the game so that option is out, it has open/uninstall for me. So I do not have the option to upgrade. So im guessing I have the latest version.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast