Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My poor restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by redbites View Post
    Ever since Teamlava messed around with the dish stats my restaurant is so empty and non colourful please change it back Teamlava!!! Or I will cry (not really), I'll just stop playing
    redbites, I really feel for you. I was lucky to be able to stock up on some foods just before the update or I'd be in bad shape. As it is, I really have no variety out, just the food that I had already stocked up on. I can't keep anything else in my restaurant at all and I'm at level 62. I hope they change it back as well, but if they don't, I'll be gone :-(

Executive Chef
    I've been playing RS since January last year and it was perfect until they reduced the quantity of dishes. I didn't have time to stock up because I was on holidays and had no access to wifi until quite recently. Right now I just hope Teamlava changes it back, but I doubt they will

Rhino Keeper
    Before I decided whether or not to buy the chocolate fountain for the New Years goal, I had dumped all of my food that gave fewer than four coins per dish, trying to increase my average hourly income. In the end i decided that the fountain was just too ugly and expensive. Of course now that food would have been worth so much more ( and all of my "expensive" food is worth so much less). Figures.

I did have a nice stash, but it is rapidly dwindling.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    Before I decided whether or not to buy the chocolate fountain for the New Years goal, I had dumped all of my food that gave fewer than four coins per dish, trying to increase my average hourly income. In the end i decided that the fountain was just too ugly and expensive. Of course now that food would have been worth so much more ( and all of my "expensive" food is worth so much less). Figures.

I did have a nice stash, but it is rapidly dwindling.
    That's too bad about the food. But look at the bright side - you have a bunch of coins rather than that too big and ugly chocolate fountain.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    That's too bad about the food. But look at the bright side - you have a bunch of coins rather than that too big and ugly chocolate fountain.
    Too big and ugly chocolate fountain vs too small and ugly black roses, who wins

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Too big and ugly chocolate fountain vs too small and ugly black roses, who wins
    TL? Black roses, are you kidding me? yuck

Grand Emperor
    The chocolate fountain is uglier, but at least it costs coins. It costs 2.5M coins, and you get 12000 XP. And you can place it in storage.

So its a better deal than the black roses. I accidentally bought a black rose and accidentally harvested it about a day after it bloomed. A waste of 2 gems.

There was never anything wrong with the servings so why were they changed there was never any thread complaining about it please change back and don't change any thing unless we ask for it!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisun10 View Post
    There was never anything wrong with the servings so why were they changed there was never any thread complaining about it please change back and don't change any thing unless we ask for it!!!
    I think it may have been because so many higher level players moaned about having so much food, they had no space to place all the new recipes. I really hope a better balance can be sought, it must be hard finding the exact answer so that we don't have too much or too little food/drink.

Executive Chef
    The chocolate fountain is awesome!! What's so ugly about it?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast