Thread: Closet not opening???

Fashion Designer

Unhappy Closet not opening???

Anyone ever had issues with the closet not opening? I tap on the close to make an order; when the catalog opens, nothing happens when I select one of the fashion lines. Not sure what to do

Host(ess)

Thumbs down

That happens to me, what i do is restart the game and my iDevice

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by laVirtualCloset View Post
    Anyone ever had issues with the closet not opening? I tap on the close to make an order; when the catalog opens, nothing happens when I select one of the fashion lines. Not sure what to do
    I've had this happen, force closing the app solved this issue for me. Could also try visiting a nbr and liking them, then coming back into your game and trying to select an order.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the reply!

By restarting do you mean reinstalling? Just asking because when I hit the HOME and On/Off buttons on my iPad and then go back in, I still have the same problem.

Banned
    Thanks for the reply!

By restarting do you mean reinstalling? Just asking because when I hit the HOME and On/Off buttons on my iPad and then go back in, I still have the same problem.
    Double tap the home button on your iPad the apps will show along the screen, hold on the top left corner of one of the apps until a red minus shows. Then close down any relevant apps. If this doesn't help try deleting and reinstalling the app, don't worry your game is safe on TLs server. Please let us know if these solutions don't help, thank you.

Fashion Designer
    perfect!

I am operational once again; thanks so much!

Obviously new iPad user here :-)

Banned
    perfect!

I am operational once again; thanks so much!

Obviously new iPad user here :-)
    Your so welcome, I didn't know any off this when I had my ipad2. It's surprising what you learn with a new device as you become more familiar with it.