Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: most Efficient RS design (without maths)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by figuresk8er88 View Post
    yeah, it's facing the right way and nothing blocking the door. my storm id is figuresk8er88, restaurant name is deluxe, if anyone can take a look at it... the only thing i've done is block all the tables so the customers don't walk off towards farther inside the restaurant.
    I already look at your RS, It is ok and is working fine, I could not see any Angry Face, but.....

I have found that # SEATS is sensitive to the level you are playing, as I describe in my new post
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...thout-Maths%29
    As you are playing level 96, please increase the Number of SEATS of your RS, until you do not see ANGRY FACES anymore.
    Start increasing 4 more SEATS.

Nightclub Owner
    Well that may be a problem fecsuper. Many people will be able to level up, as the XP didn't change, but they won't have the coin to expand and allow them more seats. LOL!!!!!!

I'm sorry can somebody help me I am kinda lost, this design is for maximum income? Right? To quicken expansion? What if I do not have like 45,000 plates ( esp. The goals make me cook something with lesser plates)... I can't stock up I have to close for 1 day then open the next day just to keep the counters full...
    Also, if I have the 45,000 plates ( if I will be lucky to produce this much in one day which means I don't have to go to work) then serve it in this design, I will get 180,000 max income...but the food will be all gone???? So I'm back to closing again.. Etc,
    If I have 45,000 plates at my current design how much do I get in one day? Will the 45,000 plates still be gone? Fecsuper, anyone, mr.ms. Mathematician Help!? ( low on logic / IQ due to too much tv, computer, flouridated water, MSG and too much preservatives on my daily food and mercury on my vaccines heehe)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ivanrinacent View Post
    I'm sorry can somebody help me I am kinda lost, this design is for maximum income? Right? To quicken expansion? What if I do not have like 45,000 plates
    Hello.
    Please refer to my new post

Awww ooh sorry thank yOu!

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Your new thread has been added to my site. :3. You always come up with such informative threads.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    You impress me again. You're like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory
    I wish I could like this comment.

This is a great idea. I'm going to try it.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by fecsuper View Post
    I already look at your RS, It is ok and is working fine, I could not see any Angry Face, but.....

I have found that # SEATS is sensitive to the level you are playing, as I describe in my new post
    As you are playing level 96, please increase the Number of SEATS of your RS, until you do not see ANGRY FACES anymore.
    Start increasing 4 more SEATS.
    Dear fecsuper

Pls help look at mine, more seats with lesser steps, which one better?
    Just curious if 2doors will help
    I now hv more seats (10tables) within 3steps

I just tried this in BS.
    Amazing, and well worth paying the 10 gems to move the door).

Thank you very much, fecsuper.

Farm Supplier
    Fecsuper, just wanted to add my thanks to you for your brilliant designs. I've implemented both in RS (not at the same time though!) and the original 'T' design in BS. I've maxed out in RS on expansions but using your design in BS means I won't have to expand using gems or millions of coins. A smaller efficient bakery means I can redecorate more often and keep the eats fresh. I'm so glad you took the time to develop and share your ideas. Thanks once again, Klaatoo. :-)

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast