Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: most Efficient RS design (without maths)

Host(ess)

Variant for default door users.

Quote Originally Posted by fecsuper View Post

BTW:
    1 door or 2 doors : have the same results.
    1 host table or 2 host tables : have the same results.

What if you put multiple doors with multiple "t" designs and host tables

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by imnotbernard959 View Post
    What if you put multiple doors with multiple "t" designs and host tables
    Yes you will have the same results. It is not better. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for your maths fec

Executive Chef
    Thank You Very Much. I have implimented your design and am happy to say that it works just fine.
    Grateful, regardless of price to downsize my servings. Great design, thank you!
    Although I did separate my Restaurant into 2 areas. Yours design for when i want a fast sale and
    the other for a more relaxed pace.

So i used the design for the original door. I'm sometimes seeing angry faces, even though there are definitely still empty seats. the customer just comes in, and then an angry face appears and leaves. I don't know why... I've added two extra seats to the end of the design, and still see angry faces sometimes. I know in the end it comes up to 100, because only a few unserved customers out of many, but wouldn't it make more money if all customers were seated? just a little confused... I have too much food so I just want the most efficient design and food to sell quickest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by figuresk8er88 View Post
    So i used the design for the original door. I'm sometimes seeing angry faces, even though there are definitely still empty seats.
    Please Check that your Host table is facing to the correct side.
    Also that nothing is blocking the door.

Host(ess)
    As long the customer has yet to leave the door, its set is still considered occupied.

yeah, it's facing the right way and nothing blocking the door. my storm id is figuresk8er88, restaurant name is deluxe, if anyone can take a look at it... the only thing i've done is block all the tables so the customers don't walk off towards farther inside the restaurant.

I'm sorry can somebody help me I am kinda lost, this design is for maximum income? Right? To quicken expansion? What if I do not have like 45,000 plates ( esp. The goals make me cook something with lesser plates)... I can't stock up I have to close for 1 day then open the next day just to keep the counters full...
    Also, if I have the 45,000 plates ( if I will be lucky to produce this much in one day which means I don't have to go to work) then serve it in this design, I will get 180,000 max income...but the food will be all gone???? So I'm back to closing again.. Etc,
    If I have 45,000 plates at my current design how much do I get in one day? Will the 45,000 plates still be gone? Fecsuper, anyone, mr.ms. Mathematician Help!? ( low on logic / IQ due to too much tv, computer, flouridated water, MSG and too much preservatives on my daily food and mercury on my vaccines heehe)

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast