Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: most Efficient RS design (without maths)

New Resident

Close your restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by Luna48 View Post
    This is amazing. I cannot dare do it in RS because I will run out of food way to fast.
    You could always close shop to get a good stockpile. Just block the door with something.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nightsilk View Post
    You could always close shop to get a good stockpile. Just block the door with something.
    Blocking the door is not part of the design of the game, and lead to glitches in your game, like a quick sell.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Lightbulb Most Effective distribution?

Hi! Firt of all I want to say sorry for my bad english, anyways I'll try my best to get you understand me.

There's a photo of my restaurant ( both are the same ), and I want to ask to all of you which strategy or distribution do you use for win the maximum amount of gold.

Im lvl 26 (noob), but I think that, the more tables are the more clients comes to my restaurant and ,obviously, the more gold I win.

The restaurant surface is a rectangle (im not good at geometry), and I think that my distribution of tables and chairs is the best if I want to have the more tables as the surface allows, but anyway im not sure if its the real best way.

Basically the question is if someone knows any other distribution which have the capacity of have more tables.

Not sure if Im explaining myself correctly, its quite hard to explain that, and specially in english.

Anyway that you all for the time and I hope someone reply this message. See you!

- BanishTheShadows
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-11-18 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Fixed images links / merged to existing thread

your idea is near to key point (to decrease your little eaters' "mileage"), but it can be improved, and you do not have to place too many tables for it

check this thread: most Efficient RS design (without maths) >>>

Executive Chef
    If you haven't perused the thread vanacatu posted yet, here's some specific advice: move your host stand closer to your door. The way you have it, customers have to walk all the way to one side of the restaurant, then back, before they can sit down to eat. Every moment they spend walking instead of eating decreases your profit potential!

Also, there's an upper limit on customers. Even if you had 500 tables, you can still only have 25-30 customers at any given point (I forget the actual number). That's why you have to get them seated and eating quickly, so that they can leave and a new customer can come in.

Quote Originally Posted by fawziaj View Post
    omg
    cant thank you enough��
    @vanacatu
    Thank you my dear for directing me to this post��
    fawziaj

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819