Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: most Efficient RS design (without maths)

Rhino Keeper

most Efficient RS design (without maths)

The Most Efficient RS Design, I could MATH.
    I propose to call this design the "T DESIGN"

Hello again, This time I decided to make the smallest Seat design, but with the maximum clients at all time.

So this design is the most efficient in Space, but is the faster one you can design, and earn the maximum that you can earn (45,000 plates), and have a 100% satisfaction.

The maximum servings per day in RS is 29 seats, at 45,000 plates served per day, x4 = $180,000 coins per day.

I did a lot more MATHS again, but this time, I will not put the equations because are a little more difficult to understand, but if you need them,please let me know, and I share them with you.

The results are INCREDIBLE !!!! Even me, I couldn't believe them, so I decided to design it and prove it on my RS, before showing to you, that is why I took so long !!

The results has:

100% satisfaction
    $180,000 coins earn per day (at +4/plate for 45,000 plates dairy)
    9 x 7 = 63 squares of space (SMALLEST EVER)
    Only 19 seats !!!!!! (I couldn't believe, but YES, it works, you do not need the 29 SEATS)
    100% satisfaction always

YES!!!, with only 19 seats, you EARN the MAXIMUM of 45,000 plates a day
    Now with +4 plates in RS, you can earn a maximum of $180,000 dairy.

Well here is the design, it is working on STORM8 ID : LIZSUPER
    If you want to see it.

This small design, will suffice to earn all the possible MONEY, consume the maximum PLATES, and RUN FASTER on your RS. 100% satisfaction Guarantee!

And the BEST, IT IS FOR FREE !!!!!

Extra for RS designers:
    You can even CLOSE the 3 ways out (center, left and Right), and then you can DESIGN ALL your RS, with all the extra chairs and tables you want.

BTW:
    1 door or 2 doors : have the same results.
    1 host table or 2 host tables : have the same results.
    Tipping do not affect.

I hope you enjoy it.

Rhino Keeper
    This is amazing. I cannot dare do it in RS because I will run out of food way to fast. I may try in BS just to see it work. Thanks for sharing your hard work and making it so easy to understand.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna48 View Post
    Thanks for sharing your hard work and making it so easy to understand.
    You're welcome.

If you need some special design or analysis, I will be happy to help. I like this part of the game. Bad luck all plates now are +4 coins, because that trunk an amazing new level of possibilities. Now RS is only PLAIN (more easy) with 1 variable less.

Rhino Keeper
    Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/craftedbypika
    Wow, fecsuper, you've topped yourself! D.

The only "con" to this design is it requires people to use gems to buy another door (10G) so they can move doors. The original location of the door only has two squares above it. :/.

So here's a challenge to you if you want to pick it up... Design a gem-free solution! I'm rooting for ya. .

Grand Emperor
    You impress me again. You're like Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory

it works.
    1st customer reaches the furthest seat when the 7th customer appears, leaves the seat on the 22th (takes ~30s to eat) and exits store on the 25th (spends ~50s total).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    So here's a challenge to you if you want to pick it up... Design a gem-free solution! I'm rooting for ya. .
    Hello pika4ever88, of course I get the challenge, with pleasure and joy. For me this is the best part of TL games.
    Working on a : gem-free, Hi-velocity food eater !!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fecsuper View Post
    Hello pika4ever88, of course I get the challenge, with pleasure and joy. For me this is the best part of TL games.
    Working on a : gem-free, Hi-velocity food eater !!!!
    You get 100% customer satisfaction from the forum users! ;D.

Rhino Keeper
    I set it up in my BS. The gold coins popping off the tables look like champagne bubbles. There is so much movement it might be hard to tip those tables. lol I love this thread. Now can you figure out how to get more food on the tables in RS??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna48 View Post
    I set it up in my BS. The gold coins popping off the tables look like champagne bubbles. There is so much movement it might be hard to tip those tables. lol I love this thread. Now can you figure out how to get more food on the tables in RS??
    Basically, to make more food, make the shorter time table... fecsuper's thread on related topic:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...rvings-hour%29

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast