Thread: What Happened to Weekly Updates?

Farm Supplier

What Happened to Weekly Updates?

So, sort of strange how Team Lava says there will be weekly updates and there aren't any?!?!? Did anybody get any updates after the Snowshoe and Basset Hound?

Rhino Keeper
    They must be so busy with RS FS BS FSS to release valentine Updates etc and take out existing bugs not to mention the mass gem lost caused by goals unfinished and complaints

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    As it's a new game, I'm sure it'll come soon.

But also wait until Tuesday as they can sometimes roll out slowly.

Banned
    I really hope we get updates when TL have time, and if we do I'm sure they will be just as special as the updates we recieve in our other games.

Farm Supplier
    Yeah; I really loved the Snowshoe/Basset Hound update from last week; it was amazing, especially since they were COIN animals!!!!! Can't wait for the next one!

I put a golden retriever on yesterday morning and it said 2 day, now it says 11 hours so I'm wondering if the times have changed. Also the pen are taking 24 hours to construct now. Ive bred a Balinese, and the pet was ready but now I've got to wait 24 hours for the pen to be built, so really, an 8 hour animal is 36 hours

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4princesses View Post
    I put a golden retriever on yesterday morning and it said 2 day, now it says 11 hours so I'm wondering if the times have changed. Also the pen are taking 24 hours to construct now. Ive bred a Balinese, and the pet was ready but now I've got to wait 24 hours for the pen to be built, so really, an 8 hour animal is 36 hours
    They keep tweaking things...don't worry about things like that