Thread: Reduction of item numbers

New Resident

Reduction of item numbers

Dear lava

I am quite disgusted that you have reduced the quantity of items you get and you have in fact significantly reduced them. After having spent alot of money on your games I am feeling completely ripped off and thinking of *******ing your games completely. I'd like to know what you are going to do to fix this and why I should trust team lava at all.

Fashion Designer
    TL continues to make sweeping changes to all it's games with zero notification to its users.

Breeding costs and times were doubled in pet/zoo story2 and now this across the board reduction in quantity for its other games.

It's not enough that the costs were reduced to compensate. The time to cook remains the same, you just get less meaning people have to spend more time cooking to keep up compared to before.

I totally agree with everyone. I don't see the "balancing of the game" by lowering the prices AND the quantities. I have the Fashion story game and I loved it. But now it's sooo FRUSTRATING to keep up with my store, i used to stock up with 16 hr and 1 day clothing overnight and ive noticed that in over AN HOUR clothes that took A DAY TO ORDER are NOT ONLY LOWER IN QUANTITIES but now they dont even last an HOUR IN MY STORE. its really frustrating trying to keep my store stocked. I check my store constantly during the coarse of the day but i have a life i cant keep up reordering EVERY HR just to keep up! Please change the prices back to normal. If this doesn't change I will have to stop playing this game, cuz I can't keep up.