Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Levek 1000?!?!

Grand Emperor
    I had one built. If the appliance is rereleased, will I still have one? I'm assuming you removed it from the cookbook but not from people's database.

Rhino Keeper
    I had one built too.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay my machine disappeared. I placed a stove there and started a receipe and got the message my server is out of sync. Screen blanked out and my regular stove disappeared. I tried twice. So I lost the truffle maker and cannot use any of my stored items. I an on an android tablet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogiefurret View Post
    Okay my machine disappeared. I placed a stove there and started a receipe and got the message my server is out of sync. Screen blanked out and my regular stove disappeared. I tried twice. So I lost the truffle maker and cannot use any of my stored items. I an on an android tablet.
    Same thing happened to me...not trying anymore. Another Fail.

Grand Emperor
    The truffle maker is really there, its invisible. Its taking up floor space and its taking up an appliance slot.

Senior Moderator
    Kooky and I are checking on this now
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    My bakery is also saying the server is out of sync when I try to put another stove back on the floor. Can't do anything..closing bakery down just incase.

Just a question, will we be refunded the 10,000 coins?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_1 View Post
    My bakery is also saying the server is out of sync when I try to put another stove back on the floor. Can't do anything..closing bakery down just incase.

Just a question, will we be refunded the 10,000 coins?
    That is being looked into. What I don't understand or like is WHY it has to be looked into, it is very simple, we purchased xyz machine for 10,000. It wasn't for us so you took it away, give us back the 10,000 and the parts (you know what parts go to the machine) and people will be fine with that. But no, it has to be looked into and then we'll be told "sorry we don't refund customer errors" (even told that when it's a TL error).

That is what I'm planning for as I've NEVER been refunded on a TL error and I doubt I ever will be.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    That is being looked into. What I don't understand or like is WHY it has to be looked into, it is very simple, we purchased xyz machine for 10,000. It wasn't for us so you took it away, give us back the 10,000 and the parts (you know what parts go to the machine) and people will be fine with that. But no, it has to be looked into and then we'll be told "sorry we don't refund customer errors" (even told that when it's a TL error).

That is what I'm planning for as I've NEVER been refunded on a TL error and I doubt I ever will be.

It Will always be our error no matter what it is.

- when the server fails to load, it's because we "don't have" connection even though our signal is at full blast.
    - when we get message that says its out of sync, it's because we have few versions of it running, even though we have only one version on our device.

and blah blah blah....

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7733397 View Post
    It Will always be our error no matter what it is.

- when the server fails to load, it's because we "don't have" connection even though our signal is at full blast.
    - when we get message that says its out of sync, it's because we have few versions of it running, even though we have only one version on our device.

and blah blah blah....
    They did fix the chocolate dip machine.
    But I would be agreeing with you, if they had not, we all would have been out parts and coins.
    I've lost many gems because of an error.
    And nothing was ever done about it..
    "No refund on customer errors"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast